$187
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Crossroads Inn and Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$179
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$160
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$130
QualityInn
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$234
$189
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$179
$170
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$149
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$159
Orbitz.com
$933
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,037/night.

All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchendon wardparking passtime sharepancake house across the streetwasher and dryersales pitchhigh pressurewithin walking distancenational parkoutdoor poolthe main streetthe entire staffshort drivejacuzzi tubpigeon forge
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The Smoky Mountain resort is in a great location. The creek side villas offer a great view of the mountains. It is also within walking distance to many great restaurants. If you want to prepare some of your meals, then the kitchen will have everything you need to cook. The living room offers a spacious area for family or friends to watch TV or play games. The master bath and bedroom has a stand-up shower and a large whirlpool tub. We were able to park our car and did not need to drive anywhere except into the National Park.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
HIClubSmokyMtn, Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It appears that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to see that you took advantage of the many perks our resort has to offer such as the convinient parking, full kitchens, etc. I am also glad to see that you enjoyed the National Park while you were here. This is the best ammenity that Gatlinburg has to offer, and we are in such close proximatey to the entrance that it allows you to get there in a reasonable amount of time. I hope that you will continue to come back year after year to enjoy our resort and this area. If I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is the first time we have used a lock-off unit and it was wonderful. Rooms were spacious and the view was absolutely fantastic. We just could not cram enough time into the hours we had. The whole trip was wonderful and staff was accommodating beyond belief.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marjorie D

Hello there, thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be coming back to visit us again. We are excited about our future here and want to share that excitment with you. We will be performing a complete refurbishing of all units in 2013. During this process, we will be changing out all beds, bed linens, furniture, tvs, etc. I hope that you will make it back in 2013 to see these exciting changes. Thank you again, and if I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

HCV is located just off the busy Parkway in a quiet neighborhood. Walking distance to shops and attractions. The villas are two-bedroom condos which are beautifully decorated in the Smoky Mtn style. Beds are comfortable and the furniture is plush. Full kitchens and laundry make HCV a great place for a long weekend or extended stay.

Room Tip: Villas high up 8-10 are best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ondbrink
HIClubSmokyMtn, Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Hi there, thank you for reviewing your experience with us here at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and your pointed out the things that make our resort a great lodging choice for your vacation. We have full kitchens and washer and dryers in all units. The kitchen allows the opportunity to cook in your unit instead of paying the high prices at some of our restaurants. In the upcoming year, we will continue to better our resort by upgrading our rooms with new beds, bed linens, furniture, etc. I hope that you come back and see us again next year to help share our excitement. If there is every any assistance that I can provide for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the weekend of October 12th - 14th. As was recommended by some of the other reviews on this property on tripadvisor, we asked for a room high up and got number 815. This was a villa, which basically means it was the 2 bedroom condo. This condo was excellent!. Very large and nicely appointed. The master bedroom had a king bed with jacuzzi, stand up shower and opened up onto the balcony. The condo had a dining room table, tvs, fireplace, full kitchen and a separate bedroom with two queen beds. The room looks exactly like the pictures on the holiday inn website sight. We avoided being given the "time share" pitch but I did see one group of people who were being asked to attend. The sales pitch to ask you to attend is when they send you over to get your "parking" pass. We were not given the sales pitch to attend mostly because my husband left the lobby without waiting for the pass.
In the room everything is very nice. They do give you a few in room items like a small packet of coffee, but if you are staying there longer than a night.. you should buy your own coffee and filters and creamer etc. However, they do offer coffee in the lobby. This is a vacation condo type situation and there is no "room service". They don't clean your room or pick up towels or anything like that. My husband and I were only staying for the weekend, so we didn't mind that. But, there is a full washer and dryer in the condo if you needed to wash towels etc.
One drawback to this condo is that the location is a little far away from the main street in downtown gatlinburg by approximately 400 yards, but I didn't mind that at all. Actually, it is quieter that way. The hotel is right across the street from the LogCabin Pancake House.
This was the nicest room we've ever had in Gatlinburg. I was in love with the layout of this condo, although the master king bed mattress seemed old. Great view of the mountain, balcony, loved the jacuzzi and lots of room! If you get the two bedroom, you can't go wrong! Just one more thing: A sign in the elevator said that they are going to be renovating January thru March of 2013 so you might want to watch out for that during those months.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up with a mountain view!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tsimmons2

Hello, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your experience with us. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad that you pointed out the location of our resort, while it is not directly on the strip, it sits back far enough to enjoy the beauty of this area without all the noise of the strip. The hill can be very deceiving, espcially after getting your belly full and taking in all of the shopping. You pointed out the poster you saw during your stay reflecting our renovation schedule. We are extremely excited about what 2013 has in store for us and we want everyone that has stayed and is thinking about staying to be just as excited about it. I hope that you will come back and visit with us again next year, and if I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have not actually stayed at this property yet because we were scammed. We are priority club members. While my husband was booking a stay in a nearby city, he was offered the opportunity to stay at one of four different resorts for three nights for $199 and receive $100 back if we attended a "tour". He declined so the agent checked with her manager and asked if he would agree if the full $199 was refunded. He asked several questions to confirm the details and specifics and I pulled up the property online. It looked great so I agreed as long as that was where we would stay. He confirmed this with the agent, paid the $199 and was told we would receive more information by mail and email. Once we received the information, I looked over it, but did not read the fine print. When I called to schedule our trip, I was told that we would not be staying at the resort, only attending the tour presentation there. I told the agent that was not what we had agreed to and that I expected to stay at the resort as promised or have my money refunded which she of course refused. After being told no numerous times, I asked if I could upgrade to the resort. She said yes for an additional $400. I asked if this included the $199 we had already paid because I knew that I could book the resort that day for the same price. She said no that the $400 was additional. So I was being asked to pay $600 for a room that I could book for $400, attend a 2 hour "tour" and then get my original $200 back. I asked to speak to a supervisor, was put on hold and told by the same agent that the supervisor said no also. Stay far, far away from these scammers. I have contacted my credit card company to have the charges removed by this fraudulent company. We really wanted to stay at this resort, but we are so aggravated by this scam that we will probably go to another location this fall. Holiday Inn should be ashamed to allow these people to even mention their company. We are disgusted.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
91  Thank ScammedbyHIVC

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience. While we are delighted to hear from all our customers and guests, we are disappointed to hear that you feel your vacation package experience was misleading. Our mini-vacation packages are a great way to not only take advatage of a vacation at a great price, but also to learn about all of the benefits membership with us can allow you and your family in the future. We apologize if your reservation did not include villa accommodations at our Smoky Mountain Resort in Gatlinburg, TN. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate every package holder on-site, as our owners, members and RCI exchanger do receive top priority. In order to offer you the best deal possible, often times we'll partner with a great area hotel, which can accommodate you at a lower rate. Depending on the time you would like to travel, some of our properties are able to accommodate you on-site at an upgraded rate. This should have been made clear at the time of booking. We are deeply sorry if you feel that this was not handled by our staff in a way that you would have like. We are constantly striving to offer the best service and care to each and every one of our guests. Should you choose to use the package or stay with us in the future, we would love the opportunity to host you.