Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$60
QualityInn
$132
$128
  • Pool
$179
$149
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$71
$169
$109
$106
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$199
$170
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$891
HotelQuickly
All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchenorange lakedon wardtime shareparking passpancake house across the streetwasher and dryersales pitchhigh pressurewithin walking distanceoutdoor poolnational parkthe main streetthe entire stafftimeshare presentationpigeon forge
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I was so pleasantly surprised at what awaited me when I checked into my 2 bedroom Villa. It was so upscale and well-equipped in everything. A lovely living room and fireplace with a BIG screen TV plus a spacious dining area. The Master bedroom has a jacuzzi bath big enough for 2 adults easily. It has a separate big walk -in shower and a king size bed . The second bedroom has two queen size beds and its own bathroom. The kitchen has all you could want to stay a week or more. If anything seems to be missing, just call the front desk. The staff just wants to help you enjoy the area and will do anything they can to improve your stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I checked out your place last year while at the annual Bridge Tournament at the Convention Center! I booked through RCI hoping for a 2 bedroom..but was only able to get a 1 bedroom...Everything that could go wrong seemed to...But the staff and maintenance men went out of their way to make it right....and they did it with a smile and a cheerful attitude !
I had a call from the general manager Don Ward..and met him in person. He was extremely accommodating !
All this in the middle of a renovation going one! I truly hope to return next year!
I would recommend this inn to anyone that want to visit Gatlinburg & the Smoky Mts.
Jane Pauze`

Room Tip: They are all good depends how many are staying
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2011

My hubby and I along with 4 friends stayed here for a week. We had a 3 bedroom lockout. Everything was wonderful, from the resort to the location, we could not have asked for anything better. I am in looking forward to returning very soon.PS. You will want to take the mattress home with you..it is extremely comfy!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2011

We have finally found the perfect place. We have been visiting Gatlinburg many times a year for 15 years and have stayed at dozens of places. This one is by far the best for when we need more than just a standard room. We had a 2 bedroom condo and it was so nice. The decorating is beautiful, not only in the lobby but in the condo as well. It was still too cold to swim but the pool area looked very nice also. I liked the location as I enjoy walking. We were there at the perfect time to see the tulips in the front drive. They were so pretty, we took pictures when we walked by.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2011

This venue was amazing. The service was excellent from the time we met Front Desk staff until the time we checked out. They couldn't have been more kind and accommodating to us after a long drive. We had a beautiful one bedroom suite at a most reasonable price with jacuzzi, excellent view, cozy fireplace and comfy rockers on the balcony overlooking the Smoky Mountains. We were assisted with dinner and breakfast plans as well as Weather updates from the Ranger Station in the Smoky Mts. Everything was absolutely perfect. We will definitely return.
Donna and Dave, Mississauga, ON