“Could have been better”

Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze
Ranked #59 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hey! Who's that good looking person in the mirror? That's you! You'll come face-to-face with your cute mug over and over as you attempt to find your way out of our labyrinth of mirrors and LED lights. Don't worry, we send search parties every half hour.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The whole point of the mirror maze is for it to appear a hall keeps going and then it doesn't, so when there are grubby finger prints and smudge marks all over the glass, it kind of ruins the whole experience. I would have never bought 9 tickets for full price, but I had a coupon for 2 bucks off per ticket so I thought it would be decent, something to do inside since it was pretty chilly. The only reason I gave it a 3 instead of a 2 was b/c at one point my fiance scared the bejezus out of our 13 y/o, he turned to run and he ran straight into a mirror. It was hillarious and made it worth it.

1  Thank Amy C

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This is something nice to do if you have kids. It is fun but it doesn't last long enough. It is interesting how all those mirrors play tricks on your mind though! You don't know which direction someone Is coming at toy from lol. Overall if you haven't done it before it is interesting to try once.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This was pretty fun. My family & friends went & we had a good time. We had a ball; laughing &dancing with the music. I would recommend this attraction. I think you will enjoy it & have a good time too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband surprised me with a weekend get away for our 10 year anniversay. We had so much fun just the two of us; without the three kids in tow we actaully got to cater to eachother instead of them :), We actually acted like kids again ourself!!! The mirror maze was short, but when we got to the end we turned around and got lost going back the other way. We had a blast, and will bring the kids with us this summer to enjoy the fun as well.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This came as part of a Groupon which for the combined price and all 3 included attractions (mini golf, 3D movie and the maze) was worth the price. However, the Mirror Maze itself was short and not very challenging. The Groupon included all day access to this attraction but it wasn't worth repeating.