“Nice Stay”

PARKVIEW INN & SUITES
Ranked #67 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Korean first
Corbin, Kentucky
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This hotel was in a ok location but was not at all impressed. The hotel website stayed Wifi was available at the hotel, BUT we happened to get a room that it would not work in. Internet access is a buggy for my crew. Also our bath tub was dirty when we got there and had long black hair in it- I had to clean it. I called the front desk and they told me the cleaning products were locked up due to the Christmas Parade going on that night- they did not call back or check to resolve this issue so I took care if it. The shower head was very low I'm 5'2 and it was ok for me, but I don't recommend for taller people. Also all the ice machines were located on the outside of the hotel and frozen over during our weekend stay. No huge issues, but slit of small stuff that makes your trip just alittle more of a hassle...it was a good value, but I'd rather pay alittle more and be absent all these issues- we won't be returning...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Walter Y, Manager at PARKVIEW INN & SUITES, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoyed your stay in Gatlinburg .
Travelers also viewed these Gatlinburg hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg
Crossroads Inn and Suites
Crossroads Inn and Suites
#30 of 78 in Gatlinburg

Been to PARKVIEW INN & SUITES? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about PARKVIEW INN & SUITES

Property: PARKVIEW INN & SUITES
Address: 200 E Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Howard Johnson Inn Gatlinburg Downtown)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Gatlinburg
Ranked #67 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Hotel Class:2 star — PARKVIEW INN & SUITES 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your PARKVIEW INN & SUITES reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Hotel Gatlinburg