“Fantastic food”
Review of Split Rail Eats

Split Rail Eats
Ranked #62 of 218 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Everything was very fresh and very tasty. I understand that everything on the menu is made fresh that day and you can tell. I had a portabella sandwich which was one of the best I have every had and my son had a steak sandwich and wanted to go back before we left. He couldn't stop thinking about it.

Date of visit: May 2019
CorbinD, Owner at Split Rail Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Teresa. We're happy people are enjoying the portabella sandwich as it's a newer addition to the menu. That's awesome your son liked the steak sandwich so much!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We were looking for a place without an hour wait and a place to hear ourselves talk. What we got was the best chicken sandwich fries and tots, super friendly service and a great conversation without saying I can't hear you once.

This is a gold mine in the arts and crafts community.

Date of visit: May 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. I hope you stop in for some more chicken sandwiches the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Hands down the BEST restaurant we have ate at in Gatlinburg! Food is amazing and very reasonably priced. This is out of the hustle and bustle of all of the tourist spots but well worth the 5-10 min drive. This should be one of the top ranked restaurants in all of Gatlinburg. I had the hamburger and it was one of the best I have ever had

Date of visit: May 2019

Garrett, WOW, thank you for the kind words! That's incredible you all enjoyed everything so much. It means a lot to all of us at SRE!

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

This place is delicious!! Great menu options with great food! Our table ordered the chicken quesadilla and a fried chicken sandwich which were both done perfectly. The true surprise was the Hot Seoul!! Thinly sliced sirloin in a Korean marinade!! Wow!!! So delicious! You can also order it with chicken. Tje fried pickles were also a hit! Great lunch spot in the covered bridge area of Glades Road.

Date of visit: May 2019

Thanks Becca! Some people are afraid to try the Hot Seoul but when they do they are just as surprised as you! I am happy you all enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I ordered the Gringo Wrap. It had plenty of guacamole and tomatoes, but not enough chicken. I wish they had a traditional pastrami reuben. Nice owners. At one of the shopping areas on the Craft loop road.