“Tennessee Getaway!”

Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed our stay. The staff (front desk and dining) and location were excellent. Our room was nice and clean. Just wish the double queen size bed rooms. were a little larger and had an extra seat or sofa. Can be a little tight with children, but it worked. I stay at many Hilton Garden Inn properties, and this property is one of the best that I have stayed at so far. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They go out of their way to provide the best customer experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank ABCNTX
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind review ABCNTX. I'm pleased to see that you had a great stay with us and that you witnessed our staff doing what they do best! We have such a great staff here that sincerely does want to provide you with the best customer experience and won't accept anything less. Thank you for mentioning that in your review. I would like to mention that we do have some two queen junior suite options that would have a seperate living space area with the couch so whenever you make another reservation with us please inquire about that room and we will see if we can get you what you need. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife and I spent 10 days at the Gatlinburg Hilton Garden Inn. The accommodations were very clean and tidy, the staff was extremely courteous and helpful, the view from our balcony was wonderful, and the hotel is very conveniently located near two entrances to the national park, which was our primary purpose for being in Gatlinburg in the first place. My wife and I travel extensively and, if there is a more beautiful place on earth than The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, I couldn't tell you where it is. The level of biodiversity is astonishing, the panoramic scenery will leave you speechless, and the geology of the region is fascinating. The Hilton Garden Inn is a very nice place to use as a base from which one can experience the park.

1  Thank Douglas_James

Hello Douglas_James, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to the Smoky Mountains. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you really enjoyed what makes this town so special. There is defiintely a lot of things that can "trap" you in the town, but if you get out and enjoy the national park you will enjoy this area 100 times more. I hope that you will conitnue to visit this area and when you do I hope that you continue to use our hotel as your "hub" for the National Park. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stayed here the weekend of July 4th and the location was ideal. The hotel is on a quiet street across from a creek on the perimeter of town. Perfectly located on the outskirts of traffic yet within walking distance of all the attractions and chaos. The staff is especially friendly. Amy and Matt make you feel like your visiting some old friends from college. Amy and Matt are definitely your go to guides for all the area activities including Cades Cove and the Smokies. We will definitely stay here again and it is mostly because of that home away from home feel Amy, Matt, Alton, Amanda, and Frank provided. Thank you for making our vacation that much more memorable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us Chris B! I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us. When I saw the title "Just Perfect" I couldn't help but smile and be proud of what we were able to accomplish with your stay. As you witnessed first hand with Alton, Amanda, Matt, Amy, and Frank, our staff is committed to making sure that you have the best vacation experience possible. We want you to walk away saying that your stay was "Just Perfect". I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of your stay and I hope that we will now become part of your Gatlinburg tradition. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant Genearl Manager

Reviewed July 25, 2014

The stay was vey good. Clean rooms, close to restaurants,and things to do. The help was very friendly, definatly an upper class hotel BUT I would like to eat breakfast in this hotel and not be charged for it. Should be part of the stay.

1  Thank Lloyd M

Hello Lloyd M, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us and that, while you had to pay for it, you enjoyed the breakfast. We feel that our breakfast is of a completely different quality than most hotels in the area so I'm happy to see that you took advantage of it. I hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Too expensive! I booked this reservation on Orbitz via trip advisor after a camping trip in the primitive parks of the Smokies. I wanted a reliable hotel. The room was $190 for 2 queen beds. It was very small! A steady dull noise all night. The ONLY amenity was WIFI and that was for one device. Service was great but will book elsewhere next time!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank mpcatt
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Hello mpcatt, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm very sorry to see that you didn't feel that you recieved a value from your stay. I'm glad to see that you felt the service was great but I want every aspect of your stay to be the best it can possibly be. We do have so many other ammenities to offer and I hate that you did not get to experience those such as, the indoor pool, courtyard area with firepit and hot tub, on site dining, business center and fitness room. I hope that you will change your mind about staying with us in the future so that you can truly experience what so many others have. Thank you again and if there is ever assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We absolutely loved our stay here as a family after arriving from a long car ride. Everyone is extremely nice. Alton checked us in and he is the best front desk person ever. He is so nice! The breakfast was also absolutely amazing. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam O

Hello Sam O, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us and that you think of us as the "Best Hotel Around!" We want you to feel that way every time you stay with us. I know that Alton will be just as excited as I am to know that you thought enough of him to mention him as part of your review. He works very hard to make sure that you have the best vacation experience possible, so I know that he will be happy to know his hard work has paid off. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Loved the location, just park and walk to restaurants, shops, and amusements 1 block over on the main road. Parking lot is big and able to handle a large pick up truck easily. Plenty of parking spaces. Quiet location on River Road.

1  Thank Lyn E

Thank you for your most recent stay with us Lyn E. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the location. I know that this is one of the best things that we have to offer. We are close enough to everything but tucked away to get away when you need to. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you visit this area and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.