“Great value!”

Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We moved over here to this hotel, after staying the previous night at the Westgate Resort in Gatlinburg, with a very bad impression of Westgate. The room over here at the Hilton Garden Inn was so much nicer and twice as large as the studio over at the Westgate. And, it was $30 per night cheaper! The staff here was very friendly, and use of the indoor pool was actually included with the rate, instead of the nearly $19 per person extra fee that the Westgate charged for the use of their indoor waterpark. We will likely stay here again! Very clean rooms too. We liked the location of being within walking distance of 'strip' yet not being right on the main drag.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Hello Hilary H, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hate that you had to move from your original location, but Westgates loss was our gain! I'm glad that you had a good time while you were staying with us. I truly hope that we will be your first call when making return trips back to Gatlinburg. We want the opportunity to host you and your family for many generations. Thank you and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We spent a few days there from Christmas Day until Saturday. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Even though we were given 2 bottles of water free, we got water every day while we stayed. I know that isn't much but I still thought it was very nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Kay8953, thank you for choosing to spend your Christmas here with us. I know there is a lot of places that you could chose from to spend that time, and I'm so greatful that you chose to spend it with us. I hope that you will continue to visit with us time and time again so that we can continue to provide you with the best vacation experience possible.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights the weekend before Christmas and were very impressed. From the friendliness of the staff to the cleanliness of the rooms, we have no complaints. The location is also great due to the fact that it is one street back from the very busy "main drag" but is still within walking distance of everything. This was our first stay in Gatlinburg but it looked to me that the Hilton Garden Inn is one of the nicest (and newest?) hotel properties in town. If we return to Gatlinburg we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Hello john e, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us that you will continue to visit us on your future trips to Gatlinburg. Thank you for taking the time to mention the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of your room. The ultimate goal of our staff is to provide you with the best vacation experience possible so that you will come back time and time again and build a tradition with your family that will last generation after generation. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I travel a lot with work and been an HHonors reward member for a few years. My wife and I decided to stay here for 6 days. This hotel is great. The staff is wonderful. However, the bed and breakfast deal from their website is a little misleading. You don't in fact get breakfast in bed. You get a meal voucher for breakfast. No big deal to us. We were more than happy to take the 5 minutes to get downstairs and eat. The cleanliness of the room was great. However, the bathroom could have used a little more deep cleaning. Just a little mold on the caulk and side of the tub running down to the floor. Nothing a little bleach couldn't kill and remove. All and all we had a great stay and the fireplace with Jacuzzi tub was great. Definitely, will come back and stay another 6 nights again. However, make your reservations way ahead of your trip as this hotel can fill up very quickly. Food was excellent in the restaurant as well. Location is perfect if you want to stay in Gatlinburg and just walk around to all the shops. The bed in our room was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever laid on. Definitively slept great while staying there.

Room Tip: Book early as the different rooms book up fast.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Shawn L, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad to see that overall you had a good stay with us. I'm sorry that you felt a little misled by the bed and breakfast verbiage that is on our website. I also hate that you found some things in your bathroom that is not up to your, or our, standards. Please never hesitate to let us know right away when you find any issue, no matter how big our small. We want to make sure that everything is perfect for your stay with us. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I only stayed one night we are going back in a few weeks! It was walking distance to every thing downtown. The rooms were clean and staff was friendly. And when I say the rooms were "clean", trust me, I am PICKY!! I hate hotels. lol Our room was a King with Fireplace. Very cozy! Cant wait to go back for my birthday weekend!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RonyaG7

Hello RonyaG7, thank your for choosing to stay with us. I'm so glad that we were able to meet all your expectations. I want our guest to come in here and be "picky". You deserve this vacation and we should be doing everything possible to make sure your vacation experience is the best one possible. So, please, continue to be "picky" so that we can continue to provide the vacation experience that you expect from us. Thank you again, and if there is ever any assistance that i can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This our favorite place to stay when in the Gatlinburg area. Very convenient location allowing us to walk into the National Park or in town. Staff was extremely helpful! There was no reduction in service even though it was Christmas. We like this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi there Ted C, thank you for choosing to spend your Christmas here with us. I'm so glad to see that you had a great time with us and that you found everything just as it should be. I'm pleased to see that you found our staff extremely helpful. This is the ultimate goal of our staff. We want to assist in providing you with the best vacation experience possible. I'm so glad that we were able to accomplish this with you and your family. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife and I stay here yet again and as always it was wonderful. The place is clean and service is top notch as it has been over the past 5-6 years that we have been staying here. We always visit around the Christmas or Thanksgiving holidays and find it to be perfect. The food and breakfast service is 4 star and they will make whatever you want.
Try it!

• Stayed: December 2013

Hello Diditb4u, thank you for taking the time to reveiw your stay. I'm so glad to see that you enjoy your stay so much every time that you continue to visit with us year after year. Thank you for mentioning our services being top notch. We truly want you to walk away feeling that you can't get the level of service anywhere that you receive here with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.