Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$60
$199
$170
$109
$106
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$71
EconoLodge
Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$100
Travelocity
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$169
$972
getaroom.com
2,059 results
All reviewsfire pitriver roadthe main draghot tubwithin walking distancevery nice hotelindoor poolparking garagegreat place to stayhousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againshower headnational parkthe room was niceup to dateking bedpigeon forge
Reviewed August 16, 2013

You'll love the value and amenities this hotel has to offer. Great value and great staff. You are only 1 block from all downtown Gatlinburg,tn has to offer. What a great place for couples to vacation. The staff goes out of their way to be sure you have a great experience. Money back if you aren't happy

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeffrey G
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Hello Jeffrey G, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had great interactions with our staff while you were here. I'm also glad that you put in your comments " Money back if you aren't happy". This is our Brand Promise and you are exactly right if you aren't completely satisfied you don't pay for it. This is how confident we are that you will have a great time with us. I hope that you will continue to make us your lodging choice for what we hope will be many more trips back to Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if there is ever anything that I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very pleased with location and cleanliness- We stayed in a room that had a sleep number type bed. We couldn't get the bed to soften up though. Bed was very hard. Another big complaint is that there was no fan in the bathroom - very steamy and damp after shower. Other that than - excellent location and very clean. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Melanie H

Hello Melanie H, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad to see that you had such a good time with us. This is the attitude we want all our guest to leave with. I'm sorry that your bed did not seem to function correctly. The next time you are here and you have any issues please don't hesitate to call right away and we will take care of it for you immediately. We want to make sure that you are well rested when you leave here. Thank you again and if there is ever anything that I can do for you please give me a call.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Hotel staff really don't go the extra mile. Overflow parking poor lighting at night - Next door to other properites. Signs are everywhere stating hotel is not responsible for damage to cars, your own risk....Hilton really need to rethink liging and safety issues for personnel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy C

Hello Randy C, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your review. It dissapoints me to see that you felt my staff didn't go the extra mile. The number one goal of my staff is to make sure that each guest that comes in here has the best vacation experience possible and I'm very sorry that we were unable to reach our goal with you. I promise that we will continue to get better and I hope that you will try us again the next time you are in Gatlinburg. If there is ever anything that I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

It was an excellent experience, will definately stay again :) Very close to everythign on the Parkway, so conveinient. Staff is very accomidating and friendly. Room very clean and I like the fact that the rooms are internal. I don't feel safe in a hotel with the external rooms and this is one of the few in Gatlinburg like this.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine N

Hello Christine N, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad to see that you had a great time with us. The words "excellent experience" is like music to my ears. My staff and I strive for the best vacation experience possible and excellent is hard to top. I know that my staff will be happy to see this comment. Thank you again and if there is ever anything that I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went to Gatlinburg for a get away and had a wonderful time. This hotel is excellent. It is a little pricey, but worth the money. Although I arrived before check in the front desk didn't seem to mind. I reserved 2 rooms but only 1 was ready. The only complaint is housekeeping said it will only be another hr before the room would be ready and the front desk said they would call my cell phone when it was ready. Well it was after 4 and still no call so I went back to the hotel and they gave me the key. If I could have just gotten some kind of call to let me know the status of the room. Overall the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Each night my mom and I would take advantage of the cookies and beverages. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Benita U, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad to see that you had a good time with us. I apologize that my staff neglected to give you a call concerning your other room. I will definitely take this opportunity for training so that it won't happen again. I see that you were able to take advantage of the cookies and maybe some of those happy hour specials. The cookies are great and the specials in the restaurant are a great value so I'm glad you were able to experience that. Thank you again and if there is anything that I can ever do for you please don't hesitate to contact me.