“Family Stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Nashville, United States
“Family Stay”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had an excellent stay. The location was very convenient and free parking was a plus. We walked to restaurants, and downtown attractions. Since it was off the main drag, getting there was much better than other locations.

1 Thank Frederick E
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Hello Frederick E, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting a review. I always love to hear the word "excellent". This means that me and my staff did our job in providing you and your family with an outstanding vacation experience. I hope that you will continue to stay with us on your many more trips back to Gatlnburg. Thank you again, and if I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
Memphis, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice experience being plans change on short notice. But breakfast could be free for 250.00 a night.The room was clean but walls thin could here noise from neighbors room. Overall experience was nice . Would recommend to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cassandra H, thank you for your most recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you had such a good time with us that you would reccommend us to your friends and family. I hope that they will get to recieve the same experiences that you had during your time with us. Thank you again, and if I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Goshen, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very conveniently located within town. Close to shopping and restaurants. Close to walking tours of the town. Very modern while blending in historical images of the park and the surrounding areas. We wanted to be close to our favorite dining location and this met the bill.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Aubrey S
Hi Aburey S, thank you for choosing to stay with us and post a review for your stay. I'm glad that we were able to "meet the bill" on your stay and I hope that you will continue to stay with us for many more trips to Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really liked the location of this hotel -- it was just one block off the main drag, so you didn't have to deal with the noise & traffic, but it was a short walk to all the restaurants, etc. The lobby is nice & inviting, with the bar serving 1/2 price drinks & apps during happy hour. The staff was very friendly as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LakeMom2
Hello LakeMom2, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm very happy to see that you would definitely return again. The goal of our staff is to exceed your expectations so that you have a great vacation experience. I'm glad you were able to see us at our best. Thank you again, and if I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Room was clean nice decor king bed was very comfortable. Conveniently located .hot tub was nice and pool for kids. A/c worked great. Staff were helpful in recommendations for area restaraunts and attractions.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Monica M, thank you for your most recent stay with us and posting your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay, and I'm very happy to hear that my staff was able to assist you and were friendly doing so. Our staff always works hard to make sure that our guest have the best vacation experience possible. Thank you again, and if I can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Florence
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights over 4th of July weekend. We arrived around 11pm, the night clerk seemed a little frazzled, however it was a holiday weekend and I had no problems. Check-in took all of 3 minutes. The room was clean and spacious, exactly what we needed for the weekend. The location was great, just one block off the main parkway, Getting in and out of the hotel parking lot was a snap and we could be on the by-pass to head to Pigeon Forge in minutes. The parking lot was crowded but we never had a problem finding a spot. We did use the indoor pool one night, was not crowded at all, there was plenty of seating and towels were provided. Overall, great stay and we will be back the next time in the area.

2 Thank bamagrl77
Hi there bamagrl77, thank you for staying with us. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here and in Gatlnburg. The 4th of July can definitely be a hectic time to be in town. I'm sorry my desk clerk seemed frazzled, but am glad that they were able to get you in quickly. Thank you again for your stay and I hope that you will continue choosing our hotel for many more trips back to Gatlinburg.

Big Stone Gap, United States
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Hotel is always clean, convenient to restaurants and shops, very friendly staff, comfortable rooms. We enjoyed the breakfast and it was very affordable and good considering the cost of most breakfast buffets you have at hotels. The cook was willing to do any special requests we had.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Roger B
Hello Roger B, thank you for your most recent stay with us and posting your review. I certainly am glad to see that this is your favorite Gatlnburg hotel. We strive to be the very best and comments like yours show that the hard work is paying off. Thank you again and I hope that you will continue coming back for many, many more years. If I can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.