“I like this place”

GreenLeadersGold level
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
“I like this place”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a great location in Gatlinburg. We can park at hotel and walk every where including into the naional park.

Nice clean rooms. Good breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. I have stayed here 4 times and I like this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Hello Ted C, thank you for choosing to stay with us again and again! Our goal here is to make your vacation experience a very positive one so that you will come back every time you visit Gatlinburg. Thank you again, and if I can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
Norwood, North Carolina
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Save your money !!!!! We are Hilton Honor members and travel alot. As far as value no, clean, neat and near walk distance from Main Street. Would we stay again no!!! I'm not to happy about the back door opening anytime during the night! I am so use to key in trance to side and back doors. Don't arrive at 11pm at night you will have to park on street!! I have 50,000 Lexus and we parked at front door on Saturday night!!! Love Hilton and Hampton in but we walk to Clarion hotel and took your so this weekend were stay with them for 5 nights !!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Hello Tillerymassage, it does disappoint me that you did not find value in your stay and for that I sincerely apologize. I did want to clarify that your back door is key accessed after 11PM, Depending on the foot traffic in the lobby, my night auditor may let the door stay unlocked a little later. I'm so sorry that you did not feel safe during your stay but I can assure you that the door was locked at some point during the night hours. I hope that you will change your mind about staying with us in the future and if you do and I can be of assistanct please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel on the backside of the parkway. We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub and fire pit. Very cozy. We were able to book the room the same day during the busy 4th of July week. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2013
Hi Flgrl99, thank you for your most recent stay with us. Wow last minute on 4th of July week and you were able to get a room with us. It was like you were just meant to stay with us! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time with us and that you will be back. Please know that if there is anything that I can ever do for you, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Appreciate their dedication to LEED but shower flow was weak and leaked out the top. Staff was great and went out of their way to help us. Needed cookies for a desert and they were able to bake 5 dozen almost immediately. Cafe staff made mornings and late night fun.

• Stayed June 2013
Hello DavidWirth, thank you for your most recent stay and posting your review. I'm glad to see overall that you enjoyed your stay, hopefully we can get 5's across the board next t ime. I'm as tickled as I can be to hear that my staff exceeded your expectations while you were here. We strive to make sure that all our guests vacation experiences are positive ones and we know that it all starts with the level of customer service that we can provide to you. Thank you again and if I can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Clean hotel with great location however, front desk staff not friendly and not accommodating. We travelled with group and book as a group. We informed hotel at time of reservation that we would like to meet in lobby with a potential of 30+ people. We were told that is fine. But when we actually got here and met in lobby we were told that we were being too disruptive and if the hotel had to comp rooms we would be billed for it! When asked for suggestions the hotel manager recommended a local bar (great advise for families with young kids). We asked for a conference room and were told we could not be in conference rooms after 11:00pm. The manager said "I'm sorry we are not a full service hotel" and shot down any idea we proposed!
If you are looking for a hotel as a group DO NOT COME TO HILTON GARDEN INN in Gatlinburg!!!!!

3 Thank Scott H
We appreciate the insight you provided regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I understand from your review that you were not entirely satisfied with your visit and we came up short of delivering a hospitality experience consistent with your expectations. Please be assured that your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality you anticipated.

Again, thank you very much for your review and we sincerely hope that you will provide us a future opportunity to regain your confidence while visiting our hotel.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This hotel is not accommodating to groups. We had 20 rooms at an average of 5 days a piece. We asked for a place where we could gather as a group and were told there was no place for us. Manager suggested we go to the karaoke bar up the street. This was a great suggestion for groups with young kids. Front desk worker Christine was rude to the children as well as the adults. It was obvious that We had a small delay. Slow down!We had a small delay. Slow down! it to the adults. Earlier in the week i called to check on our room and Christine was very unhelpful and told me we did not have reservations and to call when a manager was in. Had we known how they felt about groups jn advanced we would have looked for rooms elsewhere. We had a great time jn Gatlinburg but not at this hotel!!!!

1 Thank Georric
On behalf of the management and staff we’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. At the same time we are disappointed to learn of your mixed feelings, as we always like to ensure that our guests feel cared for, valued and respected, which is our brand promise. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.

Thank you again for your review and we do hope that we may welcome you again in the future.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent stay here on a multigenerational girls getaway trip! The hospitality of the staff and the amenities of the hotel made for a most pleasant and relaxing experience. The hotel was very clean and inviting in all the public areas as well as in our junior suite. We had very friendly and professional service from the staff, particularly Alton at the front desk. Would love to return again soon!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello luvthebigapple, thank you for your kind review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you girls had such a great time with us and that you will be back. I know Mr. Alton will enjoy seeing his name on your review. He is great at what he does, and he always wants to make sure that his guests expectations are exceeded. I'm glad he was able to do that for you. Thank you again and I hope that you all get back here real soon. If i can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.