“nice cozy cabin”

Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Lincoln Logs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dayton, Ohio
“No mountain view”
Reviewed July 23, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

States basic mountain view, there is NO view! It’s surrounded by tall trees. Furniture old with leather peeling, VERY uncomfortable hide away bed. So really this cabin only sleeps 4. Parking suitable for only 1 car due to extremely steep drive, you need to maneuver a turn around at the top to come back down safely. Kitchen is well stocked with essentials. Wouldn’t come back to this cabin, somewhat disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2018

Date of stay: September 2012
Management Response
Dec 1, 2012
Joe,
I read you review and I want to apologize that you weren't given the opportunity to voice your issues when you called our office. We care about our guests and value their input. It is very rare that someone voices a complaint like yours. I regret that you have lost confidence with our company, but more importantly I am sorry that your issues weren't addressed during your stay. All of our cabins are privately owned and I will talk with the owner about making the necessary repairs and upgrades. Thank you for brining this to our attention.
MS
Reviewed November 2, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Date of stay: September 2012
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing