“Wonderful and relaxing cabin!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kris P
Springboro, Ohio
“Wonderful and relaxing cabin!”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

Christie was amazing to work with!! Friendly and hospitable service! When we arrived, the cabin was sparkling and inviting! I will definitely consider renting this cabin again!

Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for the sweet review. We love to hear our guests were happy and that our cabin was very clean. I do hope you get an opportunity to stay with us again.
Lisa H
“Loved the Cabin”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

We absolutely LOVED the cabin. It was cute, clean & exactly what we wanted for our honeymoon! Christie was terrific to work with & always very responsive. It was the best week & we definitely hope to go back again!!

Jul 8, 2018
Thank you Lisa for the awesome review. I love to get great feedback from our guests. It makes me happy to know that others enjoy our home as much as we do. I hope you book with us again in the near future.
Zachary P
“Best weekend ever”
Reviewed May 8, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Absolutely hands down the BEST weekend we could have asked for. The owners are so welcoming and wonderful to work with!!! Everything was perfect !! Definitely will be back

May 16, 2018
Thanks Zachary for the great review. We strive to help our guests feel comfortable and love to hear when they have had a wonderful vacation. Thank you and I hope you get to stay with us on your next visit to Gatlinburg.
Wayne M
“Excellent weekend getaway”
Reviewed May 2, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My wife and I stayed here for our 2nd anniversary. The cabin was perfect. It was secluded and had an amazing view. We had a wonderful time, and will definitely try to visit again!

May 6, 2018
Thank you Wayne for taking your time to leave us a great review. Your accurate description of our cabin will help other people want to stay at Southern Vieux. So glad you enjoyed your time in Gatlinburg celebrating your Anniversary. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you in the near future.
Jessica W
Evansville, United States
“Perfect!”
Reviewed February 26, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Loved every minute. So beautiful!! The communication was awesome and there were no problems! We will for sure stay here again!

Mar 3, 2018
Thank you Jessica for leaving us a great review. We love to hear how pleased our guests are with our cabin. Hope you get to return.
Brian M
“The perfect cabin for a Gatlinburg getaway!”
Reviewed February 19, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights to celebrate her birthday. It's the perfect cabin to stay at while visiting Gatlinburg. Everything is as pictured and described. It's fully furnished, very clean, and just amazing. The view of the mountains from the tub, hot tub, and bedroom just make you want to stay forever. It's secluded enough for privacy, but still close enough to everything in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The owner is very friendly, communicates everything you need to know before you arrive to make your arrival and stay easy. This was our first cabin experience while visiting the area, and it will be our place to stay when we hopefully visit again soon.

Your age range 35-49
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you Brian for taking your time to give an awesome and detailed review. It's important to me to make everyone's stay an enjoyable one. I love to hear that my guests would book with me again and I really appreciate all my guests and their feedback. Thanks again!
kelleymax...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent cabin experience with much attention to detail.”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Southern Vieux was an awesome cabin experience for my fiance and I. We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet that the cabin offered. Upon arrival the cabin was immaculate with every creature comfort desired. The view was spectacular especially from the hot tub and bedroom. It was close to downtown Gatlinburg and not too far from Pigeon Forge as well. We enjoyed shopping and dining in both towns. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and we would definitely rent again.

Your age range 35-49
Feb 15, 2018
Thank you Kelley for taking time to leave a detailed and awesome review. I love to hear great comments from our guests and that we helped make their vacation enjoyable. I hope you get to visit Gatlinburg in the near future, thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing