All reviews bluegreen owners phase ii washer and dryer full kitchen one bedroom unit pigeon forge whirlpool tub food city local attractions queen bed view from the balcony downtown area spring break outdoor pool the smoky mountains family vacation townhome
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just got back from a week here at Gatlinburg and just actually couldn’t wait to get home . The room is so outdated the furniture is ancient . When you sit on couch the cushions slide out and you fall in the cracks and they have 2 putrid green side chairs that are from the 60’s . Let me get started on the carpet that is so nasty I wouldn’t walk barefoot on it I expected more from this place since the cost was outrageous

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank sherry p
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Booked rooms on 3/1/19 for my family. 8 adults. I got an email today, 9/4/19, 12 days before my reservation, that my reservation was cancelled due to the building not passing inspection. Did not offer alternative at all. I called blue green and was told sorry but that’s all they could do. I did speak with a supervisor and after 40 minutes on the phone she found me 4 hotel rooms. Now instead of cooking and hanging out with family we will have to eat out every day which we had not planned to do. I saw where Mountain Loft was sponsoring NASCAR. How can they do that when they had to cancel my reservations I have had for months. I will never book again at Mountain Loft. I am so disappointed.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed September 3, 2019

The location was not convenient to 'doing things'. First timers to the area, we found the traffic unrelenting and unforgiving. It took nearly 2 hours to get from our exit through Pigeon Forge to the accommodations.
Our one bedroom unit was well stocked with the kitchen equipment/ washer / dryer.
There was no daily linen service, which we didn't find out until the end of the second day there. We wound up washing and drying our towels. We had a less than desirable location.. one level below ground floor.. the 'view' was non existent.
We had requested an accessible bathroom/shower.. the shower was very tiny without any grab bars.. .. ( for the life of me, now days,why does ANY hotel not have at least one shower grab bar?) The staff did locate a shower chair.
Overall, it was not a relaxing trip, since we faced heavy traffic, both vehicle and pedestrian , no matter where we went.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank James F
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Loft Resort, Ascend Resort Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you taking the time to share your review with us, James. We would like to extend a sincere apology regarding the issues you experienced. Your review regarding your stay is very useful to help us become a better property.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

I can not rave about this place enough! We stayed in a 3 bedroom townhome and the pictures online made it look nice but when we walked in we were blown away. There is so much space! We were a group of 8 and there was plenty of room! The proximity to downtown Gatlinburg took it from a 10 to a 12! The staff was phenomenal, the amenities were great! There are 3 separate pools, hot tubs, dry sauna, arcade, gorgeous landscaping.
In your kitchen there are plates, bowls, silverware, dishwasher, soaps, coffeemaker, down to wine glasses. You can request mixers and several other types of small kitchen gadgets. The bathrooms, amazing! In the 1 bedroom side the tub is jetted, in the 2 bedroom side the tub in the master is gorgeous. Honestly it's all amazing! We can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for sharing your detailed review with us, jesss462! It is our mission to provide our guests with the utmost positive experience. So, we are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your accommodations and the customer service at our Mountain Loft Resort property. We would be honored to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

Place is amazing!! As an owner of this particular timeshare company, which sucks!, it’s been easier for us to book thru hotels.com than the actual timeshare company. DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO A TIMESHARE WITH THEM!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your review, Expedition783988. We are so happy to learn you enjoyed your stay at our Mountain Loft Resort property!