Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Loft Resort, Ascend Resort Collection
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I are Bluegreen owners,but we did not take this trip together.I decided to take my girlfriends on a weekend getaway,so we chose the mountains.The 2 bedroom townhouse was more than spacious enough for us and the staff was very helpful.Had one incident with our neighbor the first night we arrived but the front desk had security on it asap.Also huge thank you to Matt who directed us to Laural Falls trail that we hiked and it was just as he said 1.3 miles up the mountain but a breath taking waterfall at the top.Great Resort,will have to bring the hubby next visit to Gatlinburg!!Only down side was balcony off from dining room should have been the size of the balcony off from my Master Bedroom.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I have been wanting to go to Gatlinburg for some time. We were able to book a week out through Bluegreen and got into a townhome for 3 nights. It was a nice townhome (only connected to one other suite--so it was very quiet) having a separate living room/kitchen/dining area, spacious bedroom, and bathroom with jetted tub. While it may not have been updated in some years, it was fine and very clean. Only complaint was the bathroom floor needing new grout. I always wear shoes in hotels, especially in the bathrooms anyway so it was ok. The staff was very friendly and helpful, calling everyday to make sure everything was going great with our vacation! I loved that it had a gas fireplace and back deck...would be really nice to travel to during the winter! We will stay again!

Room Tip: I would recommend a townhome with the loft. Or if you need more rooms, a 2 bedroom townhome would in...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We are Bluegreen owners, but this was our first stay at this resort. We had a cute, small one bedroom unit. The kitchen was very tiny. There was myself, my husband and our 2 daughters. The girls slept on the pullout couch. It is a tad small for 4 people, but had everything we needed.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank sanchia39
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Beautiful chalet. No problems, no hassle. Near downtown Gatlinburg, lots of restaurants nearby, also supermarket is walking distance. Our unit was spacious and clean. We couldn't hear the traffic. Cite Hall walking distance. Easy to get to the trails. Awesome experience. I would back without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This place is a few miles outside of downtown Gatlinburg (near the Arts and Crafts Trail area), lots of restaurants nearby, also supermarket is walking distance. Our unit was spacious and very clean. Some of the furniture a little worn but overall fine. Nice view from our balconies. We could hear traffic below but very quiet when doors and windows shut. I would definitely return. Lots of wonderful hiking and sightseeing in the National Park.

Room Tip: they have a variety of units, get one to suit the size of your group and your vacation needs
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We checked in Saturday and left Wednesday, for one reason or another, we could only get one key card to work at a time! But staff was great, chalet was wonderful, no problems, no hassle, just a fun and good time! Bathrooms, were fantastic, loft bedroom was wonderful, you have your own balcony, and if it had ever stopped raining, would have been wonderful to sit outside! Enjoyable time was had by all, Will use again, if given the chance!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

this the second time my husband and I have stayed at the mountain loft resort. Both times we have bought guest with us. We all have enjoyed our stay there. The townhouse were very clean and we have always felt welcomed by the staff

• Stayed: April 2013
Travelers also viewed these Gatlinburg hotels
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Gatlinburg North
Crossroads Inn and Suites
Crossroads Inn and Suites
#31 of 78 in Gatlinburg
The Lodge at Buckberry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Park Vista - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg

Been to Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Loft Resort, Ascend Resort Collection? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Loft Resort, Ascend Resort Collection

Address: 110 Mountainloft Dr, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-5355 (Formerly MountainLoft Resort)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Gatlinburg
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 53 Specialty Lodging in Gatlinburg
Price Range: $110 - $285 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Loft Resort, Ascend Resort Collection 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Loft Resort, Ascend Resort Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mountainloft Resort Gatlinburg