“Top Notch Pizza and Wings”

Purdy Squirrels Pizza & Wings
Ranked #130 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

My son picked this place because he wanted wings. It didn't look busy which had me worried. The wings were good and so was the pizza. Would definitely stop again for good food without a crowd!!! Only complaint was food came out slow. My son and husband had finished their wings before my pizza even made it to the table.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Got the munchies heading back to our hotel from " The Moonshine Mile ". Pizza shop is next to our hotel, never had it, so why not. Staff was about to close for the night because it wasn't too busy. I asked if I could still get a pizza, they said no problem. They couldn't have been nicer. Pizza was very good / hand tossed with nice thin/moderate crust.. Much better than some higher priced places downtown. Hope they do well !!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Gatlinburg and were enticed by the name of the Purdy Squirrel! The pizza was delicious and the staff was very friendly and attentive!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in Gatlinburg! It's a hidden gem on the Parkway! Darrell & Jessica are wonderful! Highly recommend the pizza & beer. Super Supreme & Greek Pizza are the best we've had!

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My family ordered two large pizzas to be delivered a little over a mile away. Just let me note, we asked for the total and the employee informed us the driver would have it. Let me just say, shady sounding already. I called after an hour had passed and I was told that the driver just left. I asked my wife what the total was and she said they never told her. I assumed at max 20 a pie. The pizzas finally arrived 15 minutes later. My mother in law picked up the bill from the driver who told her the total was $68??? She begrudgingly paid for what was also cold pizza and just okay at best. But over 30 a pie with tax, that is unreasonable. I would much prefer Mellow Mushroom which is 10 times better and cheaper. Do yourself a favor and ditch this place. The positive reviews must be planted reviews to boost what is literally a terrible shady, dirty business.

4  Thank Mmagyvr