“Best Pizza in Gatlinburg!”

Purdy Squirrels Pizza & Wings
Ranked #130 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in Gatlinburg! It's a hidden gem on the Parkway! Darrell & Jessica are wonderful! Highly recommend the pizza & beer. Super Supreme & Greek Pizza are the best we've had!

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My family ordered two large pizzas to be delivered a little over a mile away. Just let me note, we asked for the total and the employee informed us the driver would have it. Let me just say, shady sounding already. I called after an hour had passed and I was told that the driver just left. I asked my wife what the total was and she said they never told her. I assumed at max 20 a pie. The pizzas finally arrived 15 minutes later. My mother in law picked up the bill from the driver who told her the total was $68??? She begrudgingly paid for what was also cold pizza and just okay at best. But over 30 a pie with tax, that is unreasonable. I would much prefer Mellow Mushroom which is 10 times better and cheaper. Do yourself a favor and ditch this place. The positive reviews must be planted reviews to boost what is literally a terrible shady, dirty business.

4  Thank Mmagyvr
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in wanting to grab a bite and have some Pizza. We ordered 2 beers 2 waters and a Pepperoni pizza. They brought our beers to us in freaking soft drink glasses. We got our pizza and I swear it was a frozen pizza and it was soooo under cooked it was straight dough. As we got our bill we seen they had charged us for water....R U KIDDING ME? That was the last straw I let them know how I felt. $30 dollars down the drain! If you ever eat here you are a fool. Everytime we rode by the place was empty I guess that should have told us something!!!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We just visited this pizzeria over the weekend and it was our biggest mistake. After looking through the website online, we decided on wings and pizza. Per the website out total should have been right around $40. We called and ordered 20 wings and a medium sized pizza to be delivered to our hotel, which was a Park view INN (2 minutes up the RD) My husband asked the lady on the phone our total, and after the third time, she finally said 'We'll call you back with a total" One hour later, no pizza, no call. We called to confirm that it was coming and our total. Again, we was told "It's getting ready to leave now, your driver will have the total" Finally, our pizza was delivered and we was told the total was $58!!!!!?????? NEVER AGAIN! The food was cold and the pizza was not good at all. I would've rather ate at the NY style pizza joint down the road.

2  Thank clorrissaglass
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the pizza and a couple beers. Crust is excellent, thin and just the right crispness and the sauce is deliciously tangy and seasoned.