“Awesome cabin tucked away in the woods”
other travelers have booked this property
We had a visitor one evening and I got lucky and captured this picture
The view from our deck Our hot tub
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The view from our deck
Our hot tub
Walking into the living room
Kitchen with full size appliances
Looking into kitchen, seating for six.
The gaming loft is upstairs along with a Queen Size Bed and Full Bathroom.  Xbox and Cable TV
The upstairs bathroom shower
The master bedroom and whirlpool tub.
The master bath
Looking into master bath from master bedroom
Whirlpool tub with flat screen TV
Going up the drive to Bears Among Us
Our home looking toward the mountains.
One of the clubhouse pools.  Various ones open during the year.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome cabin tucked away in the woods”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The location of the cabin is great. It was fast and easy to get to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg while still being tucked away in the woods. There is one other cabin that shares the same driveway but you would never know. Its was so quiet and peaceful.

The inside of the cabin was great too and you could definitely tell it had been remodeled recently. Everything was clean and ready for us when we arrived. It felt like home for the week we were there and we would definitely stay there again!

One other thing I wanted to mention. The mattresses on both beds are firm. My husband and I like firm mattresses so this worked well for us but the other couple with us were not a fan.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

anitahugh...
Louisville, Kentucky
“A little piece of Heaven.”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We rented the cabin named 'Bears Among Us' for a weekend. It is a very spacious and beautiful cabin. It had a very pretty view of the mountains. We had a few issues when we checked in but one call to the owners and they took care of it real quick. The remodel the owners done on this cabin were beautiful. The one thing I can say that we really enjoyed is the Karaoke that is on the TV. I have never seen anything like that but it was awesome. I am really hoping that I can book this cabin again in the fall. So if you want to stay in a beautiful cabin that is very quit and peaceful this is the one.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 6, 2017
Anita was a wonderful guest who arrived to a house without utility services. WE appreciated her patience and communication while we called each utility to determine what the issue was. The services were repaired as quickly as the utilites could do it and Anita was good enough to let us know when they came back up. As the homeowner, we wanted them to enjoy the home and their visit and to me singing on the Karaoke is a great thing to do when you are not "in your home shower". We look forward to having you and your friends visit anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing