“So beautiful!”
Review of Chapel In The Glen

Chapel In The Glen
Ranked #62 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Secluded, intimate, romantic and unique - away from the downtown traffic, the noise, the crowds, yet easy to find - our quiet natural environment is the picture perfect setting for your Wedding or Vow Renewal ceremony. Nestled in country woodlands next to the Smoky Mountains National Park, our rustic log chapel for up to 45 guests provides a wonderfully intimate atmosphere for your indoor ceremony. Our outdoor Garden Waterfall setting for up to 25 guests is without a doubt the most beautiful in our area. We always hold the Chapel in readiness in case of uncooperative weather. Our affordable packages can be customized to meet your needs or we can customize a package just for you. We offer Wedding or Renewal Ceremony, Family Bonds ceremony (to include Children), Photography, Silk or Fresh Rose Bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc., Sand Ceremony, Cakes (boxed and ready to take with you), Toasting Goblets, Processional and Recessional music*, Unity Candle Ceremony* & Ceremony DVD*, Photo CD with Reprint Release, Limo service, Receptions, and other amenities as well.*These items available indoors only!Our experienced, professional, caring staff provides a solid foundation for coordinating your ceremony needs start to finish. Our professional photographer captures the memories and joy of your special event in photos for your lasting enjoyment.Our Ordained Christian Minister personalizes a lovely, meaningful Christian Wedding or Renewal Ceremony.Our helpful, experienced coordinator will guide you and your wedding party, ensuring that your ceremony goes smoothly, and is as stress free as possible. Please consider Chapel in the Glen for your Wedding or Vow Renewal.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband, Jeff & I were married here on June 8, 2002. We went back for our tenth anniversary on the exact date to show our two young sons where we were married! The staff was very friendly and helpful! Loved all the pictures they took of us on our wedding!

Sue & Jeff

1  Thank Sue V

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Good idea if you want something simple and quick. I personally wished it was better put together for the price. I was a little disappointed that it seemed like everyone I talked to on the phone was super nice until we finished paying. After we paid we were treated slightly rude. We much enjoyed the two night cabin stay even though there wasn't enough water in the hot tub for us to get in. The pictures and dvd turned out good and it was very beautiful and we had some great weather so overall me and my husband have some really great memories for our special day. However, I'm not too sure if I would recommend this chapel to a friend.

2  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were married there in February 2013 and is was awesome!! The staff was very helpful through the reservations and my calling back with questions, and on our wedding day. We were married in the chapel, and it was a very memorable service that I still think about all the time. The chapel is gorgeous and the property is beautiful for outdoor pictures. The photographer took really good pictures. We plan on returning there to renew our vows in a few years. I highly recommend getting married here!!!

1  Thank rebekahc2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were married in front of the waterfall. It was beautiful. Missy is awesome and makes sure that everything is perfect per your requests. The people we met at the Glen were very friendly and helpful. They made our special day just as awesome as it could have been. The photographer was very nice and friendly. She had our photos up on the gallery in just a few days. The chapel is beautiful.

The Loves

1  Thank Paula L
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place was clean, the chapel was beautiful, and the staff were friendly. You always want your wedding day to be amazing and everything that you dreamed of and this place made it that way for you! I loved it!