“View for two”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Bear Hugs

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rachel S
“View for two”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I had originally booked "Bear Hugs" cabin but due to a storm the night before the power had gone out the day we were supposed to check in. Randy was an extremely accommodating host and was able to move us to one of his other properties; "A View For Two". If Bear Hugs is even close to the cabin we stayed in I know I can say it is luxurious and incredibly relaxing! Very clean with tons of great amenities. My fiancé and I ended up getting engaged on this trip and it was a wonderful place to celebrate. We would love to return!

Date of stay: May 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing