“Tennessee Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Welcome to Watermelon Cabin!
The beautiful Little Pigeon River near the cabin!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

michellem...
Englewood, Ohio
“Watermelon Patch Cabin”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The cabin was in a great location. It was far enough off the beaten path yet close enough to attractions that are east of the Smoky Mountain National Park. We hiked Ramsay's Cascade which is located at the Greenbrier trail access road.

Everything was as described in the advertisement which was great, except for the poor water quality. The water smelled of sulfur, and when the toilet was flushed, a most foul stench consumed the cabin. I don't know if they have septic tank issues or if it is something else that is causing the smell. For all the wonderful things about this cabin, the water quality and the septic issues made me not like it as much. The smell made me not want to take a shower or brush my teeth in the bathroom. There was quite an overuse of air freshener noticed when we walked in. That was my first indication that something was wrong.

Otherwise, it is an adorable cabin with a great porch swing which I utilized. I liked everything about this cabin except the water issues. I would not return to this property because of it.

Michelle Mahran

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you Michelle for saying my cabin was in a great location! We love having the privacy, but yet being close to everything. Glad you enjoyed the porch swing too! I'm so sorry to hear about the water. After your stay, I had someone check the filtration system and sure enough the system had stopped working. It's now up and running good! I'm so sorry about that. Anytime there's a problem, I want my guests to let me know right away so I can fix it for them. Giving you the best possible stay is our goal, and I genuinely care about each guest! Sincerely, Amy Green
pizzaman2...
“Tennessee Vacation ”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Beautiful cabin. Very private and secluded. One neighbor cabin that sits above you but mostly out of sight. Easy to get to and only 15 minutes from Pigeon Forge. Not much of a view as it sits back into the woods. This is truly a "weekend" getaway type of cabin. Anything longer and you will need to bring supplies. Only 4 bath size towels, bring extras! The shower is extremely small. But a bathtub is available. Satellite TV reception is better at night for some reason. Even then 3 channels was all I could get. Fire alarm battery needs changed, beeps every 10 minutes. And the wall clock battery. The hair dryer was missing. Bring bug repellent for the millions of mosquitos that hound you as soon as u walk outside. Aside from those little annoyances the cabin was exactly what we needed. We stayed for 4 days and got to visit the Smokys and Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and then relaxed in the hot tub outside with a beer in the evenings. I highly recommend this cabin to any couple as a romantic getaway or anniversary type of thing. Oh and pet friendly!

Michael G
“Very pleased”
Reviewed June 4, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Amy thank you so much for letting me stay and even extending my stay you were very kind and so gdnerous if I ever come we) when I do I will definitely make sure you are on the top of my list for booking uour cabin again.u really were easy to talk to and so understanding.Again thank u

Jun 18, 2017
Wow thank you so much Michael for the wonderful 5 bubble review and kind words!! It was an absolute pleasure having you as a guest! You are always welcome to stay at any of my cabins anytime. It means so much to me that you took the time to write an amazing review! Thank you again for everything, and I look forward to you staying in the future!! God Bless You, Amy :)
Mark R R
“I was in heaven!!! Mark and vicki”
Reviewed April 27, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

If you want peace and quiet this is for you. A swing on front porch and coffee! Beautiful woods to explore and to take nice walks and hear the birds sing. We really had and awesome time! We will be back to my little piece of heaven!! Vicki and Mark

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 30, 2017
Wow Vicki and Mark thank you so much for the beautiful 5 star review!! It brought tears of joy to my eyes on how you described my place. I'm so glad you both had an awesome time! You two were amazing guests, and I can't wait to have you back again!! God bless You, Amy :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing