“Quaint Cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Sunflower Cabin!
The beautiful Little Pigeon River near the cabin!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brandon C
“Quaint Cabin”
Reviewed May 10, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Quaint little cabin in the woods,has another cabin about 100ft from it and a house about 250 ft, still has privacy. The water though smells like eggs, which was hard to shower or enjoy the inside Jacuzzi. Other than that, its was amazing and Amy is awesome!

May 21, 2018
Thank you so much Brandon for staying in my cabin! You were an awesome guest! I'm very sorry about the well water. I had a completely new water filitration system installed after your stay, and now the water smells great. I care so much and want everyone to have an amazing stay. Thank you again, and I hope to have you back in the future!!
Amy :)
cpreston1...
“We'd stay again and again!”
Reviewed April 16, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had a great anniversary trip to the Sunflower Cabin! We had a great experience! The cabin was perfect for the two of us. Everything was in working order and it was nice and clean. Cabin was in a very secluded area, but easy to find, with the directions given. No complaints!! Thank you for a great stay!

Katie K
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a lovely time staying at the cabin! We found that the hot tub/bath were perfect ways to wind down the evenings. It is about 20 minutes from either Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, so the distance was no problem at all! Amy provided great communication. We brought some food with us to cook, and used Amy's information on anemities provided so we could bring anything extra. The cabin is very cute, very clean, and provided the perfect place to stay!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Mrs.”
Reviewed November 16, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I rented the cabin to celebrate our 20th anniversary and couldn't have been happier with our stay! It was clean and just as pictured. Comfy bed and the hot tub was great. Amy was very responsive and easy to communicate with. We can't wait to come back and stay again.

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you so much for the excellent 5 bubble review!! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary!! It's been an honor to have you celebrate such a special day at my cabin. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! You've been such an amazing guest, and I look forward to you coming back!! Thank you again, and God bless you, Amy :)
Teresa C
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I loved the cabin. It was very relaxing & the views were great. It was very close to town & we will definitely be back to stay.

Jalen G
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The cabin was perfect, it was very "warm and home" feeling! The Hot Tub was to die for and the location was very private. It ials perfect for a mini (or long) get away. Not to mention it was a short drive to gatlinburg where you can fufill all your shopping and eating needs. We very much enjoyed it and the nature surrounding. I highly reccomend!

Aug 16, 2017
Thank you so much Jalen for the amazing 5 bubble review!!! I'm speechless by all your kind words about my cabin! You were such a wonderful guest, and I hope you'll come back again!! God Bless You, Amy :)
Angela C
“We loved the sunflower cabin”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved staying at the sunflower cabin. We hope to stay again Lord willing. The owners are great. They made sure to help with anything we needed.

Jul 20, 2017
Thank you so much Angela for the wonderful 5 star review!! I'm glad you loved my cabin! You've been amazing, and I've truly loved having you as a guest. Thank you again, and I look forward to having you back in the future!! God Bless You, Amy :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing