“Not bad. I’ll try it again”

Review of WHISK-A-WAY CABIN

Whisk-a-way Cabin Whisk-a-way Cabin
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Whisk-a-way Cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

clsmith24...
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Not bad. I’ll try it again”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We have been staying at the Highlands Condos since 2007. They burnt down in the wildfires of Gatlinburg in 2016. I wasn’t sure where to go or start. I was told by a friend to try Patriot Getaways. From start to finish it was probably one of the easiest check in check out processes I’ve ever been through. When I made the reservations I was amazed with the service. As far as the cabin goes it was a little scary trying to get to it, not to mention when you get there your basically laying down in your car pulling up to the cabin. We were very pleased with the cabin itself. All though it was very dark and there were dead tree limbs falling everywhere hitting these metal roofs in the middle of the night was a bit startling, the cabin itself was perfect. The only problem we had was the iron didn’t work. I would use Patriot Getaways again. The location of this particular cabin was awful and there was absolutely no view of the mountains, but the cabin was top notch! I would go back but if it rains or snows good luck getting to it.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing