“The Color is Missing”
Review of Rainbow Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Rainbow Motel
Ranked #75 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Mt. Juliet, TN
Reviewed August 12, 2004

No color except for black in this Rainbow, bugs, bugs and more bugs everywhere dead and alive and what looked like had been there for days. Filth. Definitely don't recommend this hotel.

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed May 31, 2004

We stayed at Rainbow over Memorial Day. The pool and view were excellent but that was it. Our room was not in any close proximity to any attractions or shopping, we had to drive everywhere and the motel advertised closeness to downtown. Our room had a slug/spider problem, and the beds were very bouncy and uncomfortable to sleep on. The management was nice, but I feel we did not get our money's worth at this motel!

Reviewed January 29, 2004

This motel is nothing fancy but it is very clean and reasonably priced. We usually stay there at least once a year. We come to the area to go shopping so not that much time is spent in the room. It serves it's purpose - we've always been very pleased!

2  Thank neljen
Huntington,Wv
Reviewed December 9, 2003

I stayed here in July 2003. My wife and I thought it was clean and adequate for our needs. Close to everything. Nice pool. Staff were polite. It's not upscale, but on a budget, definetly worth the price...

Lafayette, TN
Reviewed October 26, 2003

Only great thing about this place was the location. It was with-in walking distance of shopping downtown Gatlinburg. The room was moldy smelling. The shower was very badly stained. I wouldn't stay there again ever!

janesville, wisconsin
Reviewed July 22, 2003

Certainly worth spending a night in it. Adequate lodging without spending a fortune. Staff seemed very friendly. They answered all my emails and sent a brochure about the area immediately upon request. The rooms were clean and not too small. The convenience of location was nice. Because very little time is spent in a room, I don't really believe there is a need to have much more. If my vacation is to consist of mainly staying in my hotel area, I would choose grander accomodations. For an overnite while traveling through, it was certainly all I needed at a very attractive price. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2003
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 12, 2003

we have stayed at the Rainbow Hotel many times and since we go to the area to do many things and spend very little time in our room we find this is a very reasonable price and very clean. When we want fancy we stay other places at 4 times the price

• Stayed: October 2003