“Excellent NY Style Pizza”

New York Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #87 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I've lived in NY and ate a lot of NY style pizza - this pizza is spot on to NYC style. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE the pizza here. This is located in the corner of the mountain mall. My 5 year old wanted Zaxby’s so I gladly said yes knowing this pizza place is right out the door. I get pizza here every time when we are in Gatlinburg and it’s always so fresh and delicious. I got another slice of pizza at another place way down the street and it wasn’t even good.

Highly recommend if you love pizza.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, very friendly stuff‍‍‍, reasonable prices. Highly recommend this place for all in the area! Come hungry leave happy. Period.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

We ordered the special which was a large pepperoni, garlic knots and 2 drinks. This would have been so much better if there was more than 2-3 pepperonis per slice.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Waited almost 2 hours for a pizza, only about 10 people in the restaurant. Food was very good but maybe that's because we were so hungry from the wait.