“Excellent..once again!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Mountain Vista Luxury Rentals
Ranked #49 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Rhodelia, Kentucky
“Excellent..once again!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Second time at the condos, different rental, 401, but the same clean, beautiful, comfortable, roomy, accommodating place!
Staff went over and beyond to help, secured building, easy walk to the strip! LOVE this place!

• Stayed October 2013
condomom, Manager at Mountain Vista Luxury Rentals, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. Glad you all had a great time.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I booked #509 back in march to come down with friends, one of whom is a wounded army veteran. We were told some information on the phone and when we got there they refused to uphold it. The manager Marcie Acor got irate and refused to allow us to stay she was extremely nasty and unprofessional. All six people in my party including my veteran friend were told to find other lodging! I will never stay at this place again, and shame on them for kicking an army vet out onto the streets!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
9 Thank Thecatzephyr
condomom, Manager at Mountain Vista Luxury Rentals, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
In response to your review: When your reservation was made we were told it would be tax exempt. Our policy is that each guest that is tax exempt bring their form. We do not supply these forms. When you (Charles Little) came to check in all that was given to us was a number on a piece of paper. I spoke with your wife and told her that we needed the form in order to not charge the taxes. I then told her that if she wanted to fax the form over we would be glad to take the tax off. I was told they could not do that so I said just send us the form once you returned home and I would then send the tax refund back to you. Charles then said he could not trust me to do that. I told him that was our standard procedure. Charles then said that we never told his wife that we needed the form and I said again that is our procedure. Everyone that is tax exempt always brings their forms or sends them in advance. After that he started getting loud and said I was calling his wife a liar. I then told Charles that I never said anything about his wife being a liar. He kept wanting to argue about it and said he just could not trust me to send his money back. I then told him he would not have to worry about it because I would refund his deposit and he could find somewhere to stay. Never do we turn away guest but if certain situations occur we have the full authority to remove them from our property.
Englewood, Florida
Reviewed September 27, 2013

very nice accomodations not really within walking distance for us older folks but short drive condo was very large but unit 508 could use some updating would return if in area again.on a whole there are better vacation spots other than gatelinburg

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bigguy11
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My family and I just visited Baskin's Creek Condos for the third thime this last August. We had a wonderful experience each and every time! The condos are nice and new, clean, well appointed and spacious. At around 1,300 square feet they are the size of many people's homes!

By staying in these condos, you have the feeing of going "home" every night rather than to a cramped hotel room. Having an area to spread out, relax, grab a snack and sit on a couch to unwind from an active day is a wonderful treat. Having two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and two bathrooms allows everyone to do their own thing....if some want to sleep and some want to stay up, it works out great!

We plan on visiting Baskin's Creek condos each time we visit Gatlinburg...there is just no place that compares!!!

1 Thank JamaicanBride1222
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very clean and comfortable!!!! We went our two adults sons and teenage daughter. The pool and hot tub was a plus. We walked to downtown. It was so close and convenient but also quiet . Great place! :) :) :)

Room Tip: Review the comments for the room you plan to stay.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A perfect long weekend getaway walking distance to Gatlinburg Downtown. Very neat and luxurious condos with covered parking. Plus they allow late check-ins too! I arrived at 1am and I just knew where to pick my keys from. The kitchen especially is well furnished with almost everything from cookwares to dishwasher. I wish the lobby was a bit more conspicuous as I spent almost half an hour looking around as I happened to drive in at night through the other side, maybe a sign or two could help.

Room Tip: I had a room in the 3rd floor..seemed pretty nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JuneC_Trips
newbern, nc
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days with our friends (plus 4 kids under 4) and was really happy with the condo. Great location, super easy to walk into town. Very clean. Beautifully decorated and loved that there was a covered parking.
We'll definitely stay here again.

2 Thank anjuwilson