“Really inexpensive meal that pleased group of kids”
Review of Little Caesars - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 8, 2016

I had not eaten at a Little Ceasars in 20 years. They had fresh and hot pizzas ready to go. We tried two kinds of wings and they were really good. When the kids were tired and cranky(and getting on my nerves..lol), we stopped. We went back to the hotel and ate it by the pool. It was the easiest meal we had on vacation and so inexpensive.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Little Ceasers to go in the Smokies is a great, delicious and affordable way to put together a quick riverside meal while in the park.

1  Thank ALL4JESUS66
Reviewed January 20, 2015

As I was coming into Sevierville I was already starving and trying to think ahead. I still had to check in to my resort and figure out something for dinner as I was starving! I saw the Little Caesars sign ahead and knew what my next stop was! Dinner was a $5 pepperoni pizza!

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Can not beat the price $5.00 bucks for a fast and ready pepperoni pizza. Best part is it tast great too. Grab one and take it to your room or to a near by park for a fun and tasty dinner.

3  Thank Jeff K