“Good”

Calhoun's Gatlinburg
Ranked #33 of 203 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Calhoun's is a local, fresh, casual dining establishment specializing in hickory smoked BBQ, hand-cut steaks and seafood, and fresh ground hamburgers. We offer something for every taste. We also have a kids menu, and free parking with receipt. Eat Local, Eat Good!
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Good food and service. Nice atmosphere. Waitress was attentive but not overly so. Would go back again, but wouldn't go out of my way for the place.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,287)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was our last stop the day we visited Ober Gatlinburg, temperatures were cold in the evening and this restaurant was at walking distance, so we decided to try it. The water mill in the front is beautiful. Food was very good, I had the BBQ ribs with baked beans and mash potatoes! Food was hot and finger licking good, it was a little pricey but considering that it is located on a very touristic area I expected it to be. It is a beautiful restaurant with a big fireplace and a very nice atmosphere!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was a good restaurant but not the best I've eaten in. I got ribs with the coleslaw and corn pudding. The coleslaw and corn pudding were excellent but the ribs could have been better. The atmosphere was great. We had no wait time but I guess that depends upon the crowd. Server could have been better.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went there for lunch, food was terrible but beer was good. I got the baby back ribs with corn pudding and coleslaw. Ribs were dry, pudding was not sweet and coleslaw was just ok. The person I went with got the catfish with fries. Catfish was soggy and bland, fries were good. The beer was good Vellas Hellas i think was he name of it.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on my last trip and the food brought me back. Had a little bit of a wait due to a "malfunction" but food came fairly quickly. Large portions and everything was very good! We were able to order the child's chicken finger basket which included 3 chicken fingers and fries. It was plenty of food for each of us. Will return.