“J&B”

Calhoun's Gatlinburg
Ranked #26 of 199 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Calhoun's is a local, fresh, casual dining establishment specializing in hickory smoked BBQ, hand-cut steaks and seafood, and fresh ground hamburgers. We offer something for every taste. We also have a kids menu, and free parking with receipt. Eat Local, Eat Good!
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was a good restaurant but not the best I've eaten in. I got ribs with the coleslaw and corn pudding. The coleslaw and corn pudding were excellent but the ribs could have been better. The atmosphere was great. We had no wait time but I guess that depends upon the crowd. Server could have been better.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went there for lunch, food was terrible but beer was good. I got the baby back ribs with corn pudding and coleslaw. Ribs were dry, pudding was not sweet and coleslaw was just ok. The person I went with got the catfish with fries. Catfish was soggy and bland, fries were good. The beer was good Vellas Hellas i think was he name of it.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on my last trip and the food brought me back. Had a little bit of a wait due to a "malfunction" but food came fairly quickly. Large portions and everything was very good! We were able to order the child's chicken finger basket which included 3 chicken fingers and fries. It was plenty of food for each of us. Will return.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place should get a 4 but they sat us right next to a family of 12. There was room for 14 at the area where we were. They should have given the whole area to the family. So we enjoyed our dinner with 3 little girls right next to us, playing with their dinner, and running around.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to go to Calhoun's 13 years ago when I last visited Gatlinburg. Glad I got to go now as we really enjoyed this restaurant. Brisket cooked perfectly steak was delicious sides were good. This was a good eat. I will be back but I hope it doesn't take another 13 years!!