“Always good”

Calhoun's Gatlinburg
Ranked #26 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Calhoun's is a local, fresh, casual dining establishment specializing in hickory smoked BBQ, hand-cut steaks and seafood, and fresh ground hamburgers. We offer something for every taste. We also have a kids menu, and free parking with receipt. Eat Local, Eat Good!
Kentucky
“Always good”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We usually eat here every time we come to the Smokeys. The food is always good and good ambience. Both of us love the Prime Rib steaks. It has a wonderful herb crust on the outside edge and just enough smoke flavor to make it like no other Prime Rib you have ever had. My husband also loves the "Spinach Maria" side they have. The ribs are very good also.

1 Thank luv2betogether

“Good ribs.....not”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I am so hesitant now days to order ribs out!! Seems like everytime I do, I spend the whole time wrestling with them to get the meat off the bone!!! I have given Calhouns and Bennetts both bbq places several opportunities to serve me great ribs and they continue to disappoint!! A bbq place even!!! Want good ribs go to Texas Roadhouse in gatlinburg. Yep you read it right a steakhouse with good ribs everytime!! Who woulda thought.

Columbia, Mississippi, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Wonderful food and service!!!! Also reasonable prices!!!! Would definitely go back and recommend to everyone!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had our family reunion dinner at this Calhoun's and it was great. We had about 35 people and they were able to accommodate us with no problem. The service was great and the food was excellent.

Visited August 2013
goshen ohio
“Poor service”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My sister and I went there for lunch and after 10 mins got waited on. After 25 mins my food arrived but not my sisters. After asking when will it be out they said just a minute. When it arrives they had forgot her mayo. A different waitress came over after she had eaten half her sandwich and asked if everything was ok.She said she did not receive the mayo. They were short staffed but that's not an excuse. Manager should be prepare if this occurs. I saw several of the staff outside talking and smoking.It also took forever to get our check.

• Visited September 2013