“Decent food and great service”

Calhoun's Gatlinburg
Ranked #20 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Calhoun's is a local, fresh, casual dining establishment specializing in hickory smoked BBQ, hand-cut steaks and seafood, and fresh ground hamburgers. We offer something for every taste. We also have a kids menu, and free parking with receipt. Eat Local, Eat Good!
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife thought the sandwich was great. My chicken was fine. It was a nice place for dinner. My wife's meal was cooked exactly as she had requested. The server was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,203)

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good. Our server was not the best but he tried. Price is very affordable and has a wide range of menu items. Something for everyone.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Good location in downtown Gatlinburg, parking behind in a lot. The menu offers a good variety, ribs, chicken, steak, and fish. They are linked with Smoky Mt brewry so you can get a local brew as well. Two locations, one in Gatlinburg and one in Pigeon Forge on the parkway.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Affordable normal food. I got chicken with broccoli and almonds. It was good. Would eat there again. Easy parking.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Found Calhoun's by "accident" and a great one at that. We were greeted with a beautiful smile, taken right to our table where I was told that they had been rewarded the BEST RIBS IN THE COUNTRY... sounded like a dare to me so I tried the rack of ribs with corn pudding and a long island iced tea. I smoke ribs, I grill ribs, I make my own sauce but darn they have THE BEST RIBS! My wife had the ale steak, corn pudding and a mojito... the steak melted in your mouth, the corn pudding was the best I've had and the drinks weren't watered down and were professionally made. We ate here two nights in a row and weren't disappointed!