“Good food”

Calhoun's Gatlinburg
Ranked #20 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Calhoun's is a local, fresh, casual dining establishment specializing in hickory smoked BBQ, hand-cut steaks and seafood, and fresh ground hamburgers. We offer something for every taste. We also have a kids menu, and free parking with receipt. Eat Local, Eat Good!
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Calhouns here and Pigeon Forge are good. We have been several times. We own cabins in Pigeon Forge, TN. savagecabins.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,207)

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I always enjoy Calhouns. This time was no different. We had excellent food. Our steaks melted in our mouths. Our service was great too!!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Enjoyed dinner at Calhouns during a brief Gatlinburg family trip. The place wasn't packed, service was attentive (if a bit slow), and the food was quite good. I sampled some wings as an appetizer, and had fish and chips as the main course, which really was excellent. I also snuck a bite of my daughter's burger, which was good, but not as good as the other food. A big basket of bread varieties is served which is tasty as well. Price is about what you would expect anywhere halfway decent. Didn't break the bank. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

2  Thank captainoneliner
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Definitely not all its cracked up to be. Food was okay, but not even close to being one of the best.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

It touts best ribs in the US and they did have a nice smoky flavor. I'm not a rib eater but another in my party is and said these are the best he's ever had and another member of my party said their ribs were 2nd only to Margaritaville. We had a party of 13 and only had to wait for them to put the tables together (which we had to ask them to do even though 6 members of our party were kids 10 and under). It was very quick service..ordering getting food..it was all hot and fresh and a good variety. The prices are comparable to Chili's. The decor was awesome too!