“Great Food & Great Service”

Calhoun's Gatlinburg
Ranked #20 of 196 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Calhoun's is a local, fresh, casual dining establishment specializing in hickory smoked BBQ, hand-cut steaks and seafood, and fresh ground hamburgers. We offer something for every taste. We also have a kids menu, and free parking with receipt. Eat Local, Eat Good!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Food & Great Service”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I always enjoy Calhouns. This time was no different. We had excellent food. Our steaks melted in our mouths. Our service was great too!!

Visited January 2012

Rossville, GA
“Tried several things, all of them tasty”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Enjoyed dinner at Calhouns during a brief Gatlinburg family trip. The place wasn't packed, service was attentive (if a bit slow), and the food was quite good. I sampled some wings as an appetizer, and had fish and chips as the main course, which really was excellent. I also snuck a bite of my daughter's burger, which was good, but not as good as the other food. A big basket of bread varieties is served which is tasty as well. Price is about what you would expect anywhere halfway decent. Didn't break the bank. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

2 Thank captainoneliner
“Not that great”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Definitely not all its cracked up to be. Food was okay, but not even close to being one of the best.

Deltona, Fl
“Affordable, Big Party friendly and pretty good ribs!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

It touts best ribs in the US and they did have a nice smoky flavor. I'm not a rib eater but another in my party is and said these are the best he's ever had and another member of my party said their ribs were 2nd only to Margaritaville. We had a party of 13 and only had to wait for them to put the tables together (which we had to ask them to do even though 6 members of our party were kids 10 and under). It was very quick service..ordering getting food..it was all hot and fresh and a good variety. The prices are comparable to Chili's. The decor was awesome too!

Virginia
“One of our favorites, it was great as always”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We love Calhouns but hadn't been here in a couple of years. We went for dinner at around 6:30 and didn't have a wait at all. The service was pretty fast but our waiter seemed a little overwhelmed and I think he was somewhat forgetful after overhearing the people next to us have some issues with him. A different person brought the food and she was more helpful. We had the spinach/artichoke dip for an appetizer and it was one of the better spinach dips I've had. I had the BBQ pork with corn pudding and it was very good. The BBQ had a great, smoky flavor and was fresh. They also brought some rolls and cornbread to the table and they were also good. My husband had a burger and it was huge. It came with jalapenos and some type of bbq sauce that was very good. Our total with appetizer, drinks and everything was under $40. It was a great meal and I look forward to eating at Calhouns again in the near future.