“Terrible Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We placed our order around 8:30 and the pizza didn't get to us till around 11 or so. We were told it would take an hour to an hour and a half but never thought it would take 2 and a half hours that's crazy. The long wait would have been fine if our order had been right and the pizza warm. When we finally got our dinner the ranch I ordered for my girlfriends chicken wings wasn't here and our pizza and cheese sticks were cold but since it took so long to get to us and I wasnt about to go and spend more money on dinner we sucked it up and ate it. We never have a problem with Papa Johns back home even when we order on busy days like Super Bowl Sunday and we ordered this on the Saturday before Easter wouldn't think that would be a real busy time I understand things happen but I would have thought the store would have called and said "Hey were running a little late instead of the 1 hour delivery time its gonna be closer to 2 and a half hour time are you still interested"

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stopped in and ordered a carry-out pizza when we got in town to take back to our cabin. It was 15 min from order to our leaving pizza in hand. Good stuff!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

always great survice and great food adn good tastin. always saves me when I'm exhausted, I dont' cook and I get good food.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We called an order in ay 12:07 called at 1:45 still no pizza we understand that you get behind have lots of orders but when you call and they tell you time and time again it on it's way that is not right be honest the manager needs to grow up be a man talk to your customers i will not ever again waste my time ever trying to order pizza from this place again and i will tell all my friends about this as well because you do no how small a town Gatlinburg is.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My family and I ordered 2 pizzas, a large thin Works with extra cheese well done and a regular extra large Works with extra cheese well done. It was awesome! The crust was well done which many other store do not do, and the amount of ingredients just perfect. It's the first time ever I went back after dinner and left a tip!! Great job Lincoln on our pizza!

1  Thank Cobblyknob