“Very good and fresh”
Review of Karmelkorn Shoppe

Karmelkorn Shoppe
Ranked #8 of 14 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We enjoyed both some traditional caramel corn and some kettlecorn on our visit. Both were delicious but a bit sweet for our tastes. Seemed to have more coating on than previous visits. The prices have certainly gone up and they used to fill the boxes to the open top and bulging but our boxes were flat and closed so no extra. If you don't mind the prices, enjoy!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

So, previous reviewers are correct, the staff is never overly friendly here, but the popcorn is worth it. I can only speak for the white cheddar and cheese corn, but both are fabulous. We get a bucketful every time we are in Gatlinburg and find it hard to stop eating it once we start. I do think the popcorn is a little pricey, but obviously it is worth it to me in the end. Maybe it is pricey because they don't skimp on flavor :)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Unfortunately there are very few Karmelkorn shops around anymore but is a MUST when I actually come across one. This one in Gatlinburg seems to be the closest to where I live.
I bought the large box ($11.50) and the family helped be consume most of it in one day.
I love caramel popcorn and Karmelkorn is still the BEST!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The smell when you pass by is so enticing!. Its impossible to miss. they have a number of flavors including a flavor of the day and a variety of sized to choose from

Reviewed April 8, 2013

we purchased a refill on one container & bought another container for our daughter, the Karmelkorn was fresh & delicious