“Grab a meal, head to hotel.”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #104 of 209 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed September 8, 2017

When you don't have time for a sit down meal, just stop by Subway. It's always clean, reliable and fast.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Got our usual sandwiches and they are the same as most other Subways all over the place. Only thing here, the prices were higher than I have seen before. This store doesn't give points for purchases. I wish all Subways had to be part of the program.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Great place to stop for a lunch, head upstairs to find a empty seat and unique view. This place can get very busy so be prepared to wait and seating is very limited so you may have to find a spot outside.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

So I've had a craving for subway or days, and I work literally the next street over and forgot this place was even there. It is TINY. There are a few tables outside and in, and the typical subway counter area is longways in the store with with the fountain drinks beyond. I was there during lunch and there were two other people there trying to get tea. You can barely pass in the area where you order and pay and get drinks. I couldn't even pay until they had gotten a refill from whatever subway cup they had brought in prior to ordering.

The food was typical. I had a foot long meatball ($6.49, 6" was $4.49) with extra mayo, and it was absolutely exploding everywhere down the sides and all over the sides when i opened it once I got back to work. Not a negative, just messy, but thats often typical in my experience of subway.

For the area, the one at the lower end of the strip ( the large one in the pictures) is more friendly and more accommodating as it even has a second floor.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My family and I came to get a cheap eat,and got it. This place was dirty and the staff was arguing in front of customers. Maybe it was hot and busy. We ordered at the counter and you could see "fresh " ingredients were not so fresh and almost empty, bits of food all over counters, dirty windows. Grossed me out..think I will avoid cheap eats for a while.