“We love this place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We make multiple trips to Gatlinburg every year and this is one place we have to stop at for a meal every time we're in town. We've tried about every type of pizza they have to get a taste comparison to our local Pizza Hut's in our home town area. Pizza Hut - Gatlinburg is far better than our home town Hut's. I don't know what they do differently but I wish all Pizza Hut's did it the way this one does. Great pizza and very timely from order to eating.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Hut

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was a safe haven from the heat for my husband and I who visited when it was over 90 degreees outside. The staff is friendly, and the pizza is actually really good. I think it tasted better than the pizza hut pizza here at home in North Carolina.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great pizza just like home, delicious, great crust, toppings were fresh and served hot. Crust not burned or under cooked.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

During my stay...me and my husband decided we were going to eat at Pizza Hut. As we walked up the stairs, we noticed that all but one of the tables outside were filled with food that had been left from the previous customers. No one was even trying to clean the tables for the next customers that may be coming. Cleanliness is the most important part of food service. If it doesn't look clean to the eye..it probally isn't. Needless to say, we did not eat there.

1  Thank lfbelton79
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We ordered pizza delivery. The pizza was good and hot, the delivery was fast, and the delivery guy very courteous.