“We love Flapjacks for breakfast!”

Flapjack's Pancake Cabin
Ranked #19 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Dunlap, United States
“We love Flapjacks for breakfast!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Although we had a 30 minute wait on New Year's Day, it was well worth it. The waitress was very friendly and helpful, and the staff there was great. Food was excellent and served hot. We definitely make a Flapjacks breakfast a must when there is one nearby.

• Visited January 2014

Lindale, Georgia
“GREAT FOOD AT A FAIR PRICE”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Wife & I always dine here when visiting Gatlinburg. Food is always fresh and well prepared. The servers always go out of their way to help you have a great time. I have never had a bad experience at any of their restaurants and I find it hard to believe some of the "tales" that people post. The one about the french toast tasting like their dogs water smells is a classic. It never ceases to amaze me how some people make up these stories. You won't go wrong at Flapjack's. Great food every time..

• Visited December 2013
Gulf Coast, USA
“Good food and service.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were looking for a late breakfast and this restaurant was at the bottom of the hill from our resort. The food was good...standard breakfast fare and the service was quick. We were happy with our choice.

• Visited December 2013
Huntingdon, Tennessee
“great food”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Pancakes were good. Only one problem was that they would not subsitute an ingredient for another without charging me full price of the substitution.

Visited November 2013
Lexington, NC
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The food was not good. The lady who served us tried her best and was really nice, but she could do nothing about the food, that if it had a taste at all, it wasn't a pleasant one. Let me give you an example...when my 12 year old daughter took a bite of her french toast, she said that it tasted like our dogs water smells after we bathe him. I tried it and she was absolutely right! The other food didn't have much taste at all. There are 2 locations in Gatlinburg. We went to the one in the downtown area, that has no parking, so you have to pay to park in a garage. I just don't recommend this spot, there are others that are much better like the Pancake Pantry (see my review on it).

Visited December 2013