“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Blythewood, South Carolina
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had breakfast at 2 different locations of this chain. We've had French toast and the flapjacks. Both were wonderful

Visited July 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Best Breakfast & Pancakes Ever”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

You pay a hefty price, but it is worth it. I have high blood pressure and had to try the country ham before I left, I paid the price later, but it was worth it. My kids loved the pancakes as did I. Friendly staff, great place!!

“Go somewhere else”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We arrived just after opening and were very excited to eat a good breakfast in the smokies. Everything was going great until the waitress came to tell me, 15 minutes after ordering, that the chorizo that goes on the new special they had just started that day was not available because it was frozen solid still. I then had to choose another option. 15 minutes later the food came out. The other three meals were cold because I assume that they sat there while my new food was cooking. We also found a hair in one of the plates. Oh, and the new pancakes that came with my meal were runny on the inside due to what I assume is rushing. Bad experience to start the day... I recommend you go somewhere else.

Conyers, Georgia
“Bland food & terrible coffee!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The coffee was very weak & the iced tea was even worse. I ordered the Spanish omelette, which was bland & came with salsa & sour cream on the side. The salsa had no taste & the sour cream came in a tube. My husband ordered "The Works" omelette which was equally as bland as mine. My daughter ordered the chocolate chip pancakes (because she loves chocolate chip pancakes & gets them everywhere we go...). She hated them. The were rubbery & tasteless. (Do you see the common thread here?)

On a good note, the resturant is "pretty".

Washburn, Tennessee, United States
“Very Expensive Breakfast”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

When five of us arrived we first met by the heat inside the restaurant that should have been left outside especially for such an early time of day. The prices were not cheap by any means. Once of use just had pancakes, Two had gravy biscuit with sausage links which the sausage did not taste right, the other two had club sandwiches with fried potatoes and all of us had orange juice expect one & he had milk which he said tasted sour. Our bill came to $60 which was outrageous on top of which my son got the most horrible heart burn which is rare for him. I was shocked not only by the bill but not happy with the taste of food & the price for orange juice was $2.75 a glass which I thought was crazy! I will never eat there again.