“Basic pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Basic pizza”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The only perk was that this place delivered to our cabin that was located on top of a mountain. The flavor was okay just very basic pizza. Would I go to them if there were other options most likely not. Then again, when you are hungry and they are the only place that delivers you adjust your tastebuds.

Chattanooga, TN
“Tasted like frozen pizza!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had a restaurant.com certificate and decided to use it on a pizza. The regular price of a large supreme pizza was $18 plus tax. I expected a pizza of exceptional quality for this price, but what I got was similar to a frozen, overbaked cardboard-like crust with tasteless sauce and canned mushrooms. My first clue should have been when the cashier/waitress told me it would be ready in 12 minutes. I know it isn't possible to make pizza with a hand-tossed crust in that short time. I can't comment on the other items they offered, but if I go again, I'd definitely avoid the pizza!

• Visited March 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“AVOID”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

When planning our trip to Gatlinburg, we found this place on restaurant.com and picked up the certificate. We figured we could get a pizza at a decent price.

Well, once we got to Gatlinburg and settled in to our crappy hotel room (see my review for the Gatlinburg Howard Johnson), we were tired and just wanted to get a pizza and go back to the room.

Well, the drive to this backwoods place was a lot longer than anticipated and the GPS didn't tell us where to turn (at night, the place is poorly lit and it is hard to tell where to turn). Wow ... the picture of this place on restaurant.com sure was misleading! This dump isn't really a restaurant. It is more like a convenience store/rental office/general store/food counter/etc. etc. ... I'm not sure if there were gas pumps outside, but there probably should have been, along with a toothless wonder pickin a banjo.

So we get inside and order our pizza. It took about 15 minutes or so ... I imagine that is the cooking time for this "pizza" that had to have been a frozen one, and not even the quality of DiGiorno. We got our "pizza" and our bill ... and it really sucks that restaurant.com coupons entitle the business to automatically tack on 18% gratuity (as if these clowns earned it).

We get the pizza to the hotel and it is tasteless, cardboard-like, and the cheese was barely melted.

Total waste of time, money, gas and effort. Do not eat here.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank Andrew P
Powell, Tennessee
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The little deli can keep you from having to travel all the way to Gatlinburg for a meal. Great pizza and sandwiches.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank RonBrenda_12
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good time and good food.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

When my girlfriend and I pulled up it looked like a little mom and pop store. We went in and there were mostly teenagers working, but surprisingly were very friendly and helpful. They even gave us a free map and gave us directions to our cabin. The food e had there was very good. We got a pizza and loved it. I recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in the area

1 Thank WinchesterLover