“wow”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2014

had a great meal and also a great server who was helpful on local spots for live bands. the food was cooked to perfection.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,188)

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been there a few times and at first my selection salmon was ok, but a few times it has either been too salty/spicey or just not as good as expected. They also have good steaks but a little bit pricey for what I am used to. I guess that comes with the resort area.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We arrived in town hungry and looking for a good place for lunch. The traffic was moving so slowly, and there were no parking places. We saw this place and drove one block off the main street to park. The food was great, especially the rolls with the honey butter. Our server was very nice. Some friends asked us if had eaten at Roadhouse when we were in Gatlinburg. They had eaten there several years ago and still remembered it.

1  Thank Batmom7
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was seated promptly, which was different from last time when we were ignored. Side salad was fresh. My wife and I both had the "Dallas Filet." It was not tender and not seasoned that well. If you were to compare it to the "Victoria's Filet" at an "Outback," it was terrible. The server didn't even come to check if our steaks were cooked right. Guess they don't offer desserts as our server brought the check for our meal shortly after bringing out our entrees and didn't ask or offer anything. Not sure we will come back.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The lady who checked us into our hotel gave us a coupon for this place, and it was close to our hotel so we decided after driving all day, we'd try it out. We are so glad we did. Our service was fantastic! We were seated quickly and our food was delivered fast. The deep fried onion petal we ordered wasn't all that good, but everything else we tasted was AMAZING! I had some of the best mushroom smothered chicken I have ever eaten and my husband had beef tips over mashed potatoes. The kids were full and happy and the free rolls helped to tide them over until dinner arrived.
We will definitely be eating here again on our next trip back to Gatlinburg. I honestly did not expect much from this place when we arrived, but I was pleasantly surprised by the great service and food. The bill wasn't too shabby either.