“Yummy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #24 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great service, great food. We were seated guickly and our server was there to take our order. I had the Road Kill and my husband had steak, we were very pleased with our food. We will be eating here on our next trip to Gatlinburg.

Visited July 2014

Fairburn, Georgia
“After a Day of Hiking A Great Steak to end it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

our Server Amy was training a new server and all went well, keep our water glasses full and only thing was only four rolls and never got any with meal just to use to wait on food. However, a big rainstorm did hit about then and forced a lot inside and a rush was on. The steaks were both cooked correctly and the sides were just right. Thanks for a Great Dinner!!!

• Visited July 2014
Jasper, Georgia
“Always Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food, typical Texas Roadhouse atmosphere (love it)! Our waitress was from Russia. She was extremely pleasant and though the kitchen staff made her return and ask/clarify 4-5 times (why, we don't know), she was always polite and apologetic for the interruptions. Imagine my surprise at being carded for asking for a beer......I'm almost 60 years old!!!! We had a good laugh and enjoyed the meal.

“Wish the AC was on!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

OMG was it hot in there! I do t think the air conditioning was working when we went there. The service was slow, but they were extremely busy, so I understand. Our food was very good, just can't give 5 stars because we were sweating the whole time

Longwood, Florida
“Great price but mediocre service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice casual spot you can dine with kids and not worry about them being too loud. That being said it is a loud place in general and if you aren't into that skip it. The food was good although I'll say that neither of my sons were overly impressed with their kids meals. I liked the salad I ordered and my husband enjoyed his burger. What we liked the most was the price. We ordered two entrees and two kids meals and before tip it was $32. Granted we didn't order steaks or anything but even those hovered around the $15 to $25 price point. We all enjoyed the complimentary warm rolls and peanuts. The only bad thing I have to say is the service is sloooooooow. And although they were polite their was nothing overly friendly in anyone's attitude. Good for a quick inexpensive night out with the kids.