“Good Place to Eat.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a good experience at this location. Our only complain was the music was too loud and it was hard to communicate with the other couple we were with. The service was excellent. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. I would recommend eating at this place again.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We decided to stop in here mainly because it was easy to park. No wait time, we sat in the bar at a booth, and our waitress was great! We had steak, salad and potato. Very good! Atmosphere was great this day, as the Alabama vs a Tennessee game was on. Nice place, easy access, good food!
Price was reasonable, service was the best!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I went during the early special they have Monday thru Thurs. He got the sirloin which was tender and flavorful. I had the barbeque chicken and was pleased with that. Good sides to choose from. We didn't order any drinks and bill was $20.00 plus wonderful friendly waitress.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I refuse to rate a chain restaurant but if I did T.R. would be my favorite chain steak house. We've never had a less than great meal at a T. R.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Took about 10 minutes to get a server but great food. I would come here again. It's consistent with other Texas Roadhouse. The chicken fried chicken was delicious.