“great value”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I went during the early special they have Monday thru Thurs. He got the sirloin which was tender and flavorful. I had the barbeque chicken and was pleased with that. Good sides to choose from. We didn't order any drinks and bill was $20.00 plus wonderful friendly waitress.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I refuse to rate a chain restaurant but if I did T.R. would be my favorite chain steak house. We've never had a less than great meal at a T. R.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Took about 10 minutes to get a server but great food. I would come here again. It's consistent with other Texas Roadhouse. The chicken fried chicken was delicious.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have come to appreciate the Texas Roadhouse in our area, and were very happy to see the one in Gatlinburg. Pleasantly surprised to find that we still received the same high quality food and service we are used to.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Loved this restaurant! Wait time wasn't too long although we went on a very busy weekend. Service was great, and complimentary peanuts and bread both tasted really good! The pork chop was the best out of everything we ordered, but the sweet potato and the chicken salad and fries were all very tasty. I would say that the ribs were the least satisfying out of everything we ordered. Anyways, it was a great experience overall!