“Great food !”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Livonia, Michigan
“Great food !”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I really enjoy the overall experience of the Texas Roadhouse each and every time I go there. The food is great and you get a lot for a reasonable price. This time I had the chicken critter salad and the fried pickles, which i'd never had before. The salad was huge and very good. The pickles were lightly breaded in slices which I like, but were a bit salty for my taste. The only bad part about the experience was that our waiter, Alex, didn't speak English very well and it was sometimes hard to understand him. Other than that it was a good time.

• Visited July 2013

“Terrible Service and Food”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I will preface this by saying I've been to Texas Roadhouse in different places and was always pleased by their food and service. However, this particular location was absolutely terrible. Our waiter appeared to speak very little English (wish would be fine if he adequately did his job) and did not seem to know the menu. I ordered the country fried chicken and my girlfriend ordered the sirloin tips. After initial confusion by the waiter about the sides my meal came out with a dried piece of chicken and no gravy whatsoever. He seemed insulted when I politely explained the meal came with gravy. My girlfriends meal came out TEN minutes later, which I never find acceptable. Another waitress came over and apologized and offered to take our appetizer off the bill. which was nice. To top it off, our waiter did not give us correct change from our bill and ended up paying the price for that. The food was absolutely awful and we barely ate our meals. I would not visit this particular location, they seem to be overwhelmed and under-trained for a tourist destination.

“great place to eat”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We were seated immediately at 630 pm. Bill was right at our table to take our drink orders. Our salads were out before we had finished our rolls (yum). The Steaks were delicious. We definitely recommend this restaurant!

Anniston, Alabama
“Another pleasant visit”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at several Texas Roadhouse restaurants during the last few years. this was our first trip to the restaurant in Gatlinburg.

We both ordered chicken and expected to be served bone in chicken. We were surprised when we were both served a boneless patty.
However, the chicken was tasty so our intial disappointment disappeared.
The baked potato was just right and my mushrooms were cooked just the way I like them.
The young man who was our server made a couple of mistakes and had some difficulty in expressing himself but he worked very hard and I have no complant whatsoever with his service.
He was very firendly and helpful.
We will visit this restaurant again.

Clyde, North Carolina
“Great Meal at a Great Price”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Where else can you get two dinner meals with drinks and side for around $20.00
The house salid is better than most Dinner salids. We always eat dinner there on our trips to Gatlinburg, sometimes twice in one weekend.
The staff is always friendly .
Sometimes seating can be a problem due to the amout of other people that enjoy eating there but trust me its worth the wait.

Visited June 2013