“Best one Yet”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I always try to find a Texas Roadhouse when out of town and I have had this one a couple of times and I would say it is the best one I have found Great steaks and I love the atmosphere

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is always one of our spots for dinner when we're in town .... good steaks, great service and a fun place for evening.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My steak was perfect and my wifes chicken tenders were really good! (I bartered a couple for a little of my steak.) The only negative was our service was really slow. The place was packed so I can give them a pass. Fun place with a nice family atmosphere. Oh... If you have anyone in your family with a peanut allergy, you might want to cross the street and avoid walking by this place. They have buckets of peanuts everywhere and shells are tossed on the floor! I'm just sayin'...

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Prices and service are well above average. I would highly recommend the bone in ribeye. Our waitress was very attentive in spite of the number of people she was serving.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The food was awesome and the people here are very polite. The restaurant was very clean. We will definitely be going back on our next trip