“Great customer service and great food, too!”

The Village Cafe & Creamery
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Café and Creamery featuring specialty drinks - Hot & Cold / coffee / sodas. Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Milkshakes, Malts, Old Fashion Sodas, Fresh Baked Soft Pretzels, Pizza Nachos, Slushies, Smoothies, Floats, SnoCones, Affogato, Cappuccinos, Frappes and Lattes, Spiced Cider (seasonal).
“Great customer service and great food, too!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My mom, husband, and I stopped here for lunch during a visit to Gatlinburg in October. The owners were soooo friendly. They told us about a larger table outside around the corner and mentioned that they would bring our food out to us when it was ready. We knew how busy they were so we offered to come pick up the food ourselves. They insisted that we make ourselves comfortable and they would bring it out. In addition to them bringing the food out to us, they also came and checked on us later to make sure everything was good. Customer service and satisfaction was their number one concern regardless of how busy they were. The food was also great! They even make their own soft pretzels on demand. Five stars all the way!!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good, but pricey, snack”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Very friendly and cute little creamery shop. We stopped here to grab an ice cream for our daughter and a spiced apple cider to share with my husband; the ice cream was very creamy and tasty, and the cider was awesome (even though it was self-serve from a thermal urn on the counter and it is labeled with the brand of mix used). My only issue is the price. Um. $9 for one scoop with sprinkles and a spiced cider is a bit more than I expected to pay. Next time, we will probably get her a dollar cone from the fast food across the street (ice cream is ice cream to her).

1 Thank blsl
Cambridge, UK
“As petsitter has said, this is now called Village Cafe and Creamery - go there!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were in Gatlinburg on a hot day and it was necessary to have an ice cream...

We were in the village area, which is a little bit of an odd area, I think the idea is that it should be an English village, but to be honest it was a little more like an eastern european village from a b-movie!

That aside, the chap in the store was incredibly friendly and served us up with two delicious milkshakes with plenty of flavour, there was a good range to pick from and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. The prices were good too.

• Visited September 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“No Longer Jordan's but Now Village Cafe and Creamery”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We visited Gatlinburg from Townsend and had picked this place for dinner after reading reviews here on TA. We had trouble finding it because of the name change and because it is back in the Village shopping area. At first we were dissappointed because there was limited seating - only 1 little table outside. We spoke with the new owners - a very sweet young couple - who went out of their way to accommodate us in any way possible. We decided to give the place a chance and we were not sorry. All of their sandwiches are made from healthy ingredients. That does not mean boring or tasteless! My husband had a hamburger and I had a hot dog (all beef). The best part of the meal was the french fries. They had to be the best I have ever had! They were made with no oil and baked but you would never know it to taste them. I don't know what they did but they were to die for! Then since they are a creamery we had to try their ice cream also. Very good. Even though seating was limited I really enjoyed sitting at their little table in this little Village area. We did not like the hustle and bustle of Gatlinburg and this got us off the main street and away from all that. It was peaceful and quiet. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012
“Great little place!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Great little place to stop in for some coffee and ice cream. Super friendly owners, and great selection. Would recommend!!!!