“Cozy, cute atmosphere”

The Village Cafe & Creamery
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Café and Creamery featuring specialty drinks - Hot & Cold / coffee / sodas. Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Milkshakes, Malts, Old Fashion Sodas, Fresh Baked Soft Pretzels, Pizza Nachos, Slushies, Smoothies, Floats, SnoCones, Affogato, Cappuccinos, Frappes and Lattes, Spiced Cider (seasonal).
Reviewed December 28, 2011

My husband and I went here for lunch. We loved the freshness of the food. All prepared to order. Small but all around good. Get the turkey melt. The owner and cook were very nice too. My other favorite part about this place was the large variety of coffees. I topped my lunch off with a white chocolate cappuccino . The best cup of cappuccino I've ever had!!! Can't wait to wake up in the morning just to get one. Enjoy!!

1  Thank Jessicad173

Reviewed December 21, 2011

We went to Jordan's Creamery for breakfast. The gentleman at the counter was super friendly, making us feel like we were at his home. He talked to us, telling us about Gatlinburg while he prepared our food. Several other customers came and he gave them the same service. We ordered biscuits and gravy and a sausage biscuit with cheese, tomato and egg. The portions were huge, and you could tell it was homemade. On our next trip to Gatlinburg, we're going to have lunch there!!

3  Thank mrscarr1217
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Pinneapple Walnut Heaven, Turkey Bacon Melt, Roast Beef Melt, Jack Daniels Mesquite Burger, Onion Rings... All recommended to me tonight. And, when I brought the feast back to my family - We agreed with everyone else's rating on here. This is definitely some of the best food in town! Walking in, I was more than impressed with the extensive coffee and latte selection. I'm pretty sure if you can name it, they will be able to make it. I love coffee shops, and can definitely imagine stopping on the strip now. (I don't usually make stops on the strip at all.) The little shop's namesake was there when I arrived, what a cute little girl! All in all, great food, good prices, and good conversation.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

This is what its all about, fresh fixins' , great portions, someone that really cares if your happy. A nice easy stop for lunch , the turkey melt on sourdough was mouth-watering and the owner is so nice, thank you so much for treating us like we was your only customers !

Reviewed December 10, 2011

It really is hard to believe this place exists it is so darn cute.