“Small coffee shop”
Review of Coffee and Company

Coffee and Company
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A quaint family owned coffee shop and coffee roaster. For your freshest selections in the Smoky Mountains, visit us in The Village. Hot, cold, and frozen handcrafted drinks available, as well as a variety of fresh roasted beans. Please note that there is an $8 minimum for card purchases, like many stores in the area.
Reviewed November 30, 2017

My wife and I stopped in here on a recent visit to Gatlinburg. We bought two bags of whole bean coffee, Kentucky Bourbon and Snickerdoodle. They have several unique flavors to choose from. They'll grind the beans for you if need be. It's a very small shop with not a lot of room to move around. The coffee is very good though!

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Yum, yum, yum! Hot coffee, frozen mochas and lattes! And it smells soooo good in the store. It’s in The Village...get yourself a cup (or three) and sit in The Village and watch the people and the Christmas lights! Love this place!

Reviewed November 2, 2017

I love this quaint little coffee shop. The shop is always very clean and the employees are the nicest in town. Every coffee they sell is great. They have other drinks if your not a coffee person. The shop has some really nice gifts. They are located in The Village by the fountain. I bought 3lbs of coffee and will probably order some more online. It's the only coffee I drink and it is always good.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We loved this area of our visit. Very quaint. The young woman who took care of me was very polite. And once I got home to Ohio and made a pot of the coffee I purchased there I was in heaven.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Such a cute coffee shop - and the coffee is fantastic. The shop itself has great signs, mugs, shirts - so take the time to browse a bit while you have your coffee (but note, this is a cozy shop! Not a lot of room to move around!)