WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Coffee and Company

Coffee and Company
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Takeout
Description: A quaint family owned coffee shop and coffee roaster. For your freshest selections in the Smoky Mountains, visit us in The Village. Hot, cold, and frozen handcrafted drinks available, as well as a variety of fresh roasted beans. Please note that there is an $8 minimum for card purchases, like many stores in the area.
Section
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect setting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wonderful cup of coffee! Store is a little small, but being able to sit around the fountain and enjoy made it even better. The service was great. Very friendly.

Visited December 2012

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Our Favorite place for Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Coffee and Company is a traditional stop for the wife and me before leaving Gatlinburg. The shop is located in the Village. You have to look for it. It is about two doors up from the Friar Doughnut shop. We have been doing this for years. We have never had a bad cup of coffee here. I would agree with others that it is the best coffee in Gatlinburg and that is saying something considering the number of places selling coffee.
If there is one negative is that usually there is only one person behind the counter so it does not take long for a line to form. You have to patient. The coffee is good and the cream, sugar and toppings are next to the door on the way out. There is little sitting room in this shop, but that is okay for there are a number of benches and tables and chairs outside the place.
If you get a chance, check this place out.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kodak, Tennessee
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We always stop at Coffee & Co when we visit TN, and I was heartbroken when we arrived and found it was now a BBQ joint. I remembered that there was a second location in the shops at The Villages, and thankfully it was still there. The owner was there and made our drinks. Best white chocolate pumpkin latte ever. I also picked up a bag of cranberry creme brûlée beans to have at home. Can't wait to try them.

Visited November 2012
“Starbucks who??? This is the best coffee I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

This place deserves 5 stars for the quality of coffee they serve up...it's simply the best coffee I have ever had! The kids also loved their hot chocolate.
I absolutely loved the service as well. I have visited my fair share of coffee joints and this place is tops. Can I please bring you home with me Coffee & Company?

1 Thank poeticthnkr
Indiana
“Excellent coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Never had a bad coffee from here! The Cottage shop has since closed but they are still in the Village in downtown Gatlinburg as always. Excellent Vermont Maple coffee beans, my favorite! Jeanette is great too!