“Some of the best coffee I've had in my 40+ years of java addiction...”
Review of Coffee and Company

Coffee and Company
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A quaint family owned coffee shop and coffee roaster. For your freshest selections in the Smoky Mountains, visit us in The Village. Hot, cold, and frozen handcrafted drinks available, as well as a variety of fresh roasted beans. Please note that there is an $8 minimum for card purchases, like many stores in the area.
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Simply put, this truly is some of, if not, THE BEST coffee I've ever had. I like all types of coffee, but am particularly in love with the flavored ones( not the D.D. stuff, and definitely not the flavored creamers!). The real deal! That's exactly what Jeanette has for you. Excellent coffee. We bought a bag of Pride of the Smokies(flavored) and Smoky Mountain Mist(an excellent non-flavored blend) to bring home from our trip. We had a pot of each this weekend at home and it is the BEST! I will be ordering my coffee from Coffee and Company from now on.

Jeanette was more than hospitable. I showed up after business hours on my first try, and she was still in the shop. She came over to the door to tell me what time they would open in the morning, and then asked if I needed coffee for the next morning. I told her I would be okay with what I had at my cottage, but would see her tomorrow. As soon as my husband and I walked in , I knew this was the right place to be!

Coffee and Company - my kind of coffee shop!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I try to make it to Coffee & Co. each visit to Gatlinburg. They make an outstanding Breve Latte and will double steam upon request. I usually purchase a pound of the Smoky Mountain Mist and enjoy it well beyond my stay in town. The staff are always courteous and helpful. I've been in the store when it's full and when I'm the only one there and always receive the same great service. I wish they had not removed the large jars with the coffee beans because I enjoyed the aroma of the different types of beans. They also have hot chocolate which is also outstanding for non-coffee drinkers.
If you have not tried Coffee & Co, what are you waiting on? You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We stopped by on rainy Thursday afternoon and were the only folks in the shop located on East Parkway. The cup size was generous and the coffee expertly prepared by the owner. Nice little shop with assorted trinkets and clothing for the ladies. An unexpected pleasure away from the tourist traps of the strip.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stop in here on my way to work from time to time. The owner is always nice and professional. Thank you...I just needed to give credit where credit is due.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

This cute coffee shop is amazing! From the moment you walk in the door, the experience is like none other. The coffee house has a diverse selection of roasted coffee beans to take home, unique gifts, and delicious homemade baked goods. One of the best coffee flavors to try is the Snickerdoodle. Jeanette, the proprietress, is a breath of fresh air and is as welcomeing as the Great Smoky Mountains!!! A visit here is an absolute must!

2  Thank Mickie0511